Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,370 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] (48595 Views)

Elderly Beggar Dies In Kaduna. Who Knows Him? (Photos) / Cow Shedding Tears After Seeing Knifes They Would Use To Kill Him (photos) / Man Sitting On Nothing Seen In Ikeja (Shocking Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by wildrose21(m): 4:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
I see a baby papa.BTW that baboon is acting like he is giving that man... *closes mouth*Halfrica,help me finish am
Cucumber?
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
valencia25:
LOL!! grin
Some monkey's are really obedient, the nigga sat comfortably behind the rider.

Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/man-rides-bike-with-monkey-sitting-behind-him-photos.html

Nigeria is a lawless country. Some people walk with tiger and leopard even in Abuja
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by simdam500(m): 4:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
Many are roaming
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
What's the diff between monkey, baboon, chimpanze, orangutans, Obasanjo undecided?

FIXED!
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by frankycomputers(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
this really funny
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Mbediogu(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Precious91:
I see a baby papa.BTW that baboon is acting like he is giving that man... *closes mouth*Halfrica,help me finish am

I wish father and son safe ride back to the forest land of Obudu from where the came.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Precious91(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mbediogu:

I wish father and son safe ride back to the forest land of Obudu from where the came.
lol
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by wiseworld: 5:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Maybe he jst arrive from Zoo crazy, She or He,whatever you called him definitely going Crazy with his pet,he need brain and blood testing
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by wiseworld: 5:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
I beg don't drop me here is very dangerous
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Franchise21(m): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
bruno419:
All I see is two monkeys....op pls post picture of the man.....
ARE
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by luckyboss(m): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
i hope the guy man at the back will not jump out if it see any banana around.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Emyogalanya: 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
na waa o i want shout for the man but as i look 2nd pix i now face op abeg na crime for una villa for personn to carry him pikin for him own bike op abeg leave them na family issues him wife divorce am court grant am child custudy
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Fola01: 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
The thing resemble the guy self.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
two baboons on a bike,God is great! grin
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
That was a man with his choice of pet and nothing more. I don't know why many of you are saying all sorts of bad words about them. If na oyibo write some of these una comments, Una go let hell lose but see how much you like yourselves as Nigerians and blacks! Grow up!
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by donroso(m): 8:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:

Okay, I didn't know that. Thanks. grin

Baboons are monkeys...Chimpanzees and orangutans are apes!
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Emilokoiyawon: 8:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
Chai Chineke grin grin A ma ka mmiri si were baa n opi
ugboguru? grin grin
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by babeface3: 9:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
This must be Kano. Thats where you see this kind of thing
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Otunbatrafford: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dan Burum ba, Ebola wey Nigerians fight to the finish na im this guy wan reintroduce abi? Chineke.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by harry509: 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
valencia25:
LOL!! grin
Some monkey's are really obedient, the nigga sat comfortably behind the rider.

Source: http://www.gistplanet.net/2015/07/man-rides-bike-with-monkey-sitting-behind-him-photos.html

na dis 1 oyibo pple take see black man 5nish.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by MrDoGood(m): 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Where's the man riding the bike? Cos all I can see is two baboon on a bike.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by afoscopy: 4:38am On Jul 11, 2015
like father,like son.
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Hardcore from d bck i guess cheesy
Talk wey man no fit mutter? I hail thy loose mouth! grin
halfrica:

Hardcore from d bck i guess cheesy
Talk wey man no fit mutter? I hail thy loose mouth!
Re: Man Rides Bike With Baboon Sitting Behind Him [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Talk wey man no fit mutter? I hail thy loose mouth! grin
Talk wey man no fit mutter? I hail thy loose mouth!

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) / Man Went Naked Over Fuel Issue (picture) / Check Out The Location Of This Nigerian Bank's ATM (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.