Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Medicine 4 Poverty - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Medicine 4 Poverty (362 Views)

I Need Advice On Career Change From Medicine To Management Consulting / Why Is Medicine Unattractive In Nigeria? / Medicine Or Pharmacy?which Should I Go For?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicine 4 Poverty by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2015
According to Robert T. Kiyosaki in his book titled; Guide to investing. There are many ways to become rich. Namely by;

Marrying someone rich.
Being a crook, a cheat, an outlaw, evil if I may add that.
Inheritance
Winning lottery.
Being a movie star, a rock star, a sports a sports star, some one outstanding in one field or another.
Being greedy.
Being cheap.
Being financially smart.
Being creative (enjoying imaginative powers/ability).
Being generous (extending your services/products to many other people)

Apart from the few negative ways in the list above. All others are function of Gods kindness. In other words to be rich, one needs to seek Gods kindness..
This is to say becoming rich is not a function of ones effort as such. But a function of securing Gods kindness. And the good news is our FATHER AND God is love and giver of love. John 3:16.
Look at the story of;

queen Esther in Esther 1-2.
David. 1 chronicles 28:19.
Samson. Judges 16;23-28-end.
Daniel. Daniel 2.
Nehemiah. Nehemiah 1-2.

Hence I urge you to pray fervently to our father and God of heaven to give his power charge;

To bless and/or favor you. 1 chronicles 29:11-12.
To be with you. 1 chronicles 4:9-10.And you will not be the same.

I pray earnestly, your prayers receives Godspeed in Jesus mighty name. And my confidence is this. Our father, the God of heaven really want you glad and joyful. Luke 1:5-14

For counseling, etc. f eel free to call 07067916243

Culled from http://onlineanglicanchurch..com

(1) (Reply)

You Think You Know? / Sqoobtech Will Teach You / Check Out This Blog Page.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.