Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,557 members, 7,861,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

Medicine 4 Societal Ills And Misbehaving Love Ones - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Medicine 4 Societal Ills And Misbehaving Love Ones (335 Views)

El-rufai Finally Opens Up On Leaked Memo, Vows To Expose More Ills In Buhari’s G / HEALTH: Shift Workers At Greater Risk Of Heart Ills, Study Says / How Can An Introvert Survive In A Highly Societal Environment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Medicine 4 Societal Ills And Misbehaving Love Ones by Ezebohirepurcha(m): 11:54am On Jul 10, 2015
In case you have a love one (wife, husband, child, etc). who their behavior is a matter of concern to you. I might not be correct on what that particular person character flaw is.

But if it is one of these;sexual immorality, impurity and debauchery; idolatry and witchcraft; hatred, discord, jealousy, fits of rage, selfish ambition, dissensions, factions and envy; drunkenness, orgies,

The thing at work in them is flesh. And the only thing that can counter it is any of this; love, joy, peace, forbearance, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control

The good news is all just list above are fruits of the Holy Spirit

Therefore stop worrying and start praying to our father , the God of heaven, shall pour out Holy spirit upon the person in questions heart.. FOR HOLY SPIRIT IS THE KEY FOR TRANSFORMATION & REFORMATION. It can also be said to be the medicine for societal ills. 2 cor. 10:3-5

Do you know, in the case of the centurion. He prayed Christ to send His power to heal his servant and He did it for Him. Matt 8:5-13.

Hence I am thoroughly convince, if only you shall pray Our father in Heaven, The God of Heaven .he will not deny you.

So pray fervently and get your love one(s) in order.

I pray your prayer receive Godspeed in Jesus mighty name.

My confidence is this. Our father, the God of heaven really want you glad and joyful. Luke 1:5-14

for counseling etc. feel free to call 07067916243

Culled from http://onlineanglicanchurch..com

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders And Return To Streets. / I Simply Said That Account Descends From NS / Nigeria Is A Place Of Healing And Rebirth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.