Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,797 members, 7,820,794 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 PM

3 Things You Should Consider When Shopping For Bathroom Wares In Nigeria. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / 3 Things You Should Consider When Shopping For Bathroom Wares In Nigeria. (863 Views)

Should Kitchen And Bathroom Waste Go To The Septic Tank Or To The Soak Away / Factors To Consider When Buying / Renting A House - Comfortable Housing / Is It Wise To Run Bathing(bathroom) Water Pipes To Your Soakaway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3 Things You Should Consider When Shopping For Bathroom Wares In Nigeria. by waltereb(m): 12:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
There are few things one should consider when shopping for bathroom wares, such as toilets sets, shower sets, bathtubs, taps and bathroom accessories. Below are my top pick, but since my knowledge is not absolute, feel free to add the missing ones.

1)QUALITY -: For me quality comes first before price or any other factor. With quality products comes great materials and functionality , you are rest assured that you are getting great use value for your cash value which I believe is the essence of any transaction.
The world has truly gone global, so great brand products are sourced from all over the world from countries like the Uk with TWYFORD, China with IMEX, Germany with GROHE and so on. I’m not oblivious of the fact that there is an influx of sub-standard materials, but I also believe that with due diligence and the right information, one would be able to locate quality bathroom products.
2)PRICE -: Second on my list is price. Given that quality shouldn’t be compromised, price is the strongest determinant of any purchase. Nobody want’s to pay more than required when making purchase of bathroom wares.
There are a few factors that could lead to one more than should.
A) Location Of Store – You can be sure you’ll pay twice as much when shopping bathroom wares from stores located in a highbrow area. So if you are like me and very deep pockets, feel free to buy from luxury stores ( just kidding), if not, I suggest you do some asking.
B) Availability – The rare the product, the more expensive it is. From my experience, I’ve found out that products that have any monopoly on it are usually more expensive. My advice, look for an alternative great product that are readily available, trust me, there are alternatives.
C) Proximity – The distance of your site location to the store can increase the cost of procuring these wares. Except the seller is delivering to you at no cost or bearing part of the cost, you really should consider purchasing from a store closer to you.
3)DESIGN – Human beings have come a long way since the stone age and so they like things lookingcooler. In as much as I believe in quality and pricing, I also believe in aesthetics. The bathroom reveals a lot about our inner self. So when going bathroom ware shopping, be sure to look out for great quality and beautifully crafted wares.

Well, these are my top picks for thins to consider when purchasing bathroom wares. Like I said before, If you do have some brilliant advice feel free to share on this post.

Walter Uwalaka is a Home Enhancement Consultant at iOne Home Depot, a company dedicated to providing Great Products, Great Service always.

Phone-- +234 (0) 80 606 500676

Email--ionesolutions13@gmail.com

Website—www.ionehomedepot.com.ng
iOne --- Bathroom Wares. Tiles. Doors

1 Like

Re: 3 Things You Should Consider When Shopping For Bathroom Wares In Nigeria. by BilginMuh(m): 2:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
l see your web page; we are natural stone tiles manufacturer from Turkey. Do you think to add marble onyx tiles 60x60, 100x100, 120x120, 60x120 cm tiles with 2 cm thickness? For the kitchen works, l may give you slabs. If you interested in please contact with us from naturalstoneng@hotmail.com

waltereb:
There are few things one should consider when shopping for bathroom wares, such as toilets sets, shower sets, bathtubs, taps and bathroom accessories. Below are my top pick, but since my knowledge is not absolute, feel free to add the missing ones.

1)QUALITY -: For me quality comes first before price or any other factor. With quality products comes great materials and functionality , you are rest assured that you are getting great use value for your cash value which I believe is the essence of any transaction.
The world has truly gone global, so great brand products are sourced from all over the world from countries like the Uk with TWYFORD, China with IMEX, Germany with GROHE and so on. I’m not oblivious of the fact that there is an influx of sub-standard materials, but I also believe that with due diligence and the right information, one would be able to locate quality bathroom products.
2)PRICE -: Second on my list is price. Given that quality shouldn’t be compromised, price is the strongest determinant of any purchase. Nobody want’s to pay more than required when making purchase of bathroom wares.
There are a few factors that could lead to one more than should.
A) Location Of Store – You can be sure you’ll pay twice as much when shopping bathroom wares from stores located in a highbrow area. So if you are like me and very deep pockets, feel free to buy from luxury stores ( just kidding), if not, I suggest you do some asking.
B) Availability – The rare the product, the more expensive it is. From my experience, I’ve found out that products that have any monopoly on it are usually more expensive. My advice, look for an alternative great product that are readily available, trust me, there are alternatives.
C) Proximity – The distance of your site location to the store can increase the cost of procuring these wares. Except the seller is delivering to you at no cost or bearing part of the cost, you really should consider purchasing from a store closer to you.
3)DESIGN – Human beings have come a long way since the stone age and so they like things lookingcooler. In as much as I believe in quality and pricing, I also believe in aesthetics. The bathroom reveals a lot about our inner self. So when going bathroom ware shopping, be sure to look out for great quality and beautifully crafted wares.

Well, these are my top picks for thins to consider when purchasing bathroom wares. Like I said before, If you do have some brilliant advice feel free to share on this post.

Walter Uwalaka is a Home Enhancement Consultant at iOne Home Depot, a company dedicated to providing Great Products, Great Service always.

Phone-- +234 (0) 80 606 500676

Email--ionesolutions13@gmail.com

Website—www.ionehomedepot.com.ng
iOne --- Bathroom Wares. Tiles. Doors

(1) (Reply)

New And Abandonded State Houses In Zaria Kaduna State. / Appreciation Message To Our Clients / Luxury 4bedroom Duplex + Bq (furnished) For Sale @ Abijo G R A Lekki (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.