Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,659 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target (16924 Views)

Kachikwu Clashes With Wale Tinubu Over Port-Harcourt Refinery / Kachikwu: We Saved $287m In Port Harcourt Refinery Turnaround Maintenance / Wike Inspects Port Harcourt Refinery, Facility Starts Refining Of Crude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Omooba77: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Doing turn around maintenance of our refineries is like putting new clothes on an old rag,built a new at slightly higher cost
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by 989900: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
Get the damn thing working!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by forkadict(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

let him salaye...he understand...he is speaking the truth....jehova have no chance against mami-wata.....jenova is a weakling with cheap tricks.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry

Nairaland people abeg make una con save me o.

Na so una go dey look me?

I think we need a resident Psychiatrist on nairaland. Too many psychopaths on the prowl. Too many.

Hian!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Valfrankie(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

you can go kiss gej`s asss...me,i dont care...

you will find him in otuoke or bayelsa....happy kisssing,like happy christmas............... angry angry angry angry angry
And you can go on licking Buhari's smelly, withered and shrunken old bottom and his cow' for all I care, check Daura, you 'll find him there. You're not embarrassed that while active and vibrant youths like yourself are brainstorming and looking for a way out of the mess you and your likes put us in, you're here fighting for the ancient one. Honestly you need a head transplant. angry

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by meforyou1(m): 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
OJUcrook:
Your mother is an 1diot and your father is an escapee of a mental asylum.
your generation are a bunch of cow dungs

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by sunshine1974(m): 6:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Confused government
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by ollyruffy: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
We knew that man was not saying the truth. He was only trying to protect his job.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
OJUcrook:
B'astard Nyamiri pig
The President, Senate President and Speaker are all from my region. We are your Lord and Masters, it is your destiny in life to worship us till you all die in Biafra.

Looooooooooooool. A South West claiming to be a northerner. okay.

Ur so called northern lords have ruled just 3 years of 16 years from yaradua who gave up the ghost ..

Now a very old dulla.rd from north has come again....who knows...
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by tsdarkside(m): 6:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
Valfrankie:
And you can go on licking Buhari's smelly, withered and shrunken old bottom and his cow' for all I care, check Daura, you 'll find him there. You're not embarrassed that while active and vibrant youths like yourself are brainstorming and looking for a way out of the mess you and your likes put us in, you're here fighting for the ancient one. Honestly you need a head transplant. angry

your brain is ancient..it should have died out with the dinosauers.....
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by stpat1(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I knew it.

Excuses Excuses Excuses.

Madam, don't give yourself hypertension. They are now refining.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by tsdarkside(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
forkadict:

Nairaland people abeg make una con save me o.

Na so una go dey look me?

I think we need a resident Psychiatrist on nairaland. Too many psychopaths on the prowl. Too many.

Hian!

yeaaaaa!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by OJUcrook: 6:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Looooooooooooool. A South West claiming to be a northerner. okay.

Ur so called northern lords have ruled just 3 years of 16 years from yaradua who gave up the ghost ..

Now a very old dulla.rd from north has come again....who knows...
accursed osu ibo from the jungles of dunukofia.

Let me school your dead brain a bit; in this 4th republic, two Northerners have ruled(ing) Nigeria, both of whom are from the same state, Katsina -Yar'adua & Buhari. A yoruba man -OBJ has also ruled so also an Ijaw man - GEJ. What can be said about you Heeebos, the conquered and downgraded tribe. You have always lost and you will continue to lose forever more.

Fyi, my own state has produced two Nigerian Head-of-state. Osu ibo, we are your Lords, you will worship us till you all die in Biafra

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Valfrankie(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
tsdarkside:

your brain is ancient..it should have died out with the dinosauers.....
I'd recommended a head transplant for you because, it's obvious you have no brain at all, by so doing, I thought you 'll at least benefit and make away with the empty shell that is filled with illusions you called a head.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Epochsolace(m): 6:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
themosthigh:
[b]The only scam wey pass this one wey apc and buharu do us na the one wey mugabe de scam zimbabwe people.

After all the prophecy for gej,him no still perform.

After all the prophecy for buhari,him na still dullard.

Aftet God chose saul for bible for isreal,Im still mess up

After john the baptist baptise jesus,herod still behead am

After God promise isrealites say im bless them,hitler still kill half of all jews for this world.

After God promise moses promise land flowing with milk and honey,im carry them parambulate for 40 yrs come end up give them desert.

God make man imperfect,him wan punish us for im own mistake.

Judas see jesus still betray am,satan know say jesus na God but carry am go mountain promise am all the kingdom of the world if him bow down to am meaning say God be like osibanjo...over sabi ma wey no de inspire respect

God send message to daniel through angel,demon wey na prince of persia hold am for 3 months

Jehovah is a weakling and a dead god who is a poor manager and very wicked.
Jehovah does not exist,na just jewish mad men imagination.
[/b]
[color=]
themosthigh:
[b]The only scam wey pass this one wey apc and buharu do us na the one wey mugabe de scam zimbabwe people.

After God promise isrealites say im bless them,hitler still kill half of all jews for this world.

After God promise moses promise land flowing with milk and honey,im carry them parambulate for 40 yrs come end up give them desert.

Judas see jesus still betray am,satan know say jesus na God but carry am go mountain promise am all the kingdom of the world if him bow down to am meaning say God be like osibanjo...over sabi ma wey no de inspire respect

God send message to daniel through angel,demon wey na prince of persia hold am for 3 months

[/b]
[/color]
themosthigh:

[/b]
. Ist I tot who's dis IdIOT! then I resolved- may d LORD av mercy on u ( even dou u sound Miserable and lost)
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by chrischina(m): 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2015
themosthigh:

[/b]

Don't joke with your life this boy
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by adedayourt(m): 6:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
dennisworld1:
. INTROVERT NAWA OH

i fear dat babe
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by phibah: 7:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
themosthigh:

[/b]

JESUS is returning as a king! not as a lamb....He reigns in immortality! HALLELUJAH!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 10, 2015
OJUcrook:
accursed osu ibo from the jungles of dunukofia.

Let me school your dead brain a bit; in this 4th republic, two Northerners have ruled(ing) Nigeria, both of whom are from the same state, Katsina -Yar'adua & Buhari. A yoruba man -OBJ has also ruled so also an Ijaw man - GEJ. What can be said about you Heeebos, the conquered and downgraded tribe. You have always lost and you will continue to lose forever more.

Fyi, my own state has produced two Nigerian Head-of-state. Osu ibo, we are your Lords, you will worship us till you all die in Biafra

lmao.

igbos remain 10 tines better than any tribe u come from. jealousy...

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by solonazzy: 7:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Biafra paining/unsettling South West since 22 BC.
Last I checked, Ma ppl know no sorrow frm D past..... Some ppl keep Lamenting dey were killed... I wonder wat Dey feel War is abt, ..... Who is really unsettled and pained?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by inimitkel(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
Aww! Just when I had hopes of the refinery having adequate capacity to refine crude from july sad...bliv its still tenable
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by luckiestman(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2015
saasala:
Doesnt matter. So long it works this year. Buhari is working.

Indeed!! He is working. wink
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
solonazzy:

Last I checked, Ma ppl know no sorrow frm D past..... Some ppl keep Lamenting dey were killed... I wonder wat Dey feel War is abt, ..... Who is really unsettled and pained?

Lol.

Remove urself from always talking about Biafra den I will know it ain't paining u.

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by solonazzy: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
chuna1985:

Lol.

Remove urself from always talking about Biafra den I will know it ain't paining u.
U do dat more,.... Especially since GEJ lost..... D more painful aspect is dat GEJ is frm SS... Come up wit ur Biafra n watch hw dey segregate u ppl again...... U r d same 1s dat claims Lagos...even me dats frm ondo state as origin n was born in Lagos, nt at any point hav I claimed Lagos to b mine.... I kno whr ma village is... R u sure u ppl aren't so Confused?
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by eneidoko(f): 9:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
So why are they being given more crude than they can refine?

I hope they are not exporting the excess illegally!
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
solonazzy:

U do dat more,.... Especially since GEJ lost..... D more painful aspect is dat GEJ is frm SS... Come up wit ur Biafra n watch hw dey segregate u ppl again...... U r d same 1s dat claims Lagos...even me dats frm ondo state as origin n was born in Lagos, nt at any point hav I claimed Lagos to b mine.... I kno whr ma village is... R u sure u ppl aren't so Confused?

Lagos can never be Yoruba land for now. Yoruba language us even uncommon in Lagos.

Open ur thick skull, Lagos is no mans land.
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by skotch(m): 8:10am On Jul 11, 2015
OJUcrook:
When are the ibos finally going back to Biafra?

Soon as u dimwits let us go angry
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by DerMeister: 8:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Have a nice day in hell...

themosthigh:

[/b]
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Jesusloveyou: 9:18am On Jul 11, 2015
themosthigh:

[/b]
u must be d highest fooool, to have joke and make fun of God, because of ur corrupt and clueless hero gej, btw we were told d refinery wil start at d end of july not june..

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Jesusloveyou: 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Valfrankie:
u are high on weed, as i said during campaign that anyone that vote for corrupt and clueless gej must be a fooool

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Valfrankie(m): 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are high on weed, as i said during campaign that anyone that vote for corrupt and clueless gej must be a fooool
Re: Port Harcourt Refinery Misses June Target by Omooba77: 10:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
in politics you have your reason,blaming GEJ for everything is myopic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

$175m Found In Patience Jonathan’s Firm’s Bank Account / Nnewi Politics: Ibeto Should Be Ashamed Of Himself / Economic Recession: 68% Of Nigerians Feel PDP Should Be Held Responsible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.