Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,037 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:27 AM

The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics (37035 Views)

Shahida Sanusi Represents Emir Sanusi At BBOG 1st Annual Lecture / Coordinator Of BBOG Movement Disgraced By Police In Abuja (see Photo) / Where Iڪ Oby Ezekwesili Ãήϑ The BBOG Campaign? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by vislabraye(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
-> In GEJ's, they were violent; hence the throwing of chairs and being blocked by the police.
->In Buhari's, they are calmer and more organized.

I don't know the reason for the change of attitude.

Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by ManTiger(m): 3:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:
the Bring back our girls scam was a well crafted script written by the APC with support from their youth wing, "Boko Haram" to unsettle the sincere Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

God will punish all those involved in this heartless conspiracy.
Shut it!

Your paymaster has no ball, let's see if Buhari has got some.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by wisdom77: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

You are a disgraced to womanhood for this comment you just said. Igbo women supporting a fulani gambari who instigated violence that killed a lot of our fellow Igbos after they lost an election is a brigandish that I can't comprehend.

Just an humble Opinion. Nothing personal

What a pity, your name says it all and I can smell you from here.

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Moheat(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
PUSH1:

Jonathan allowed it to go to that length.
Which length? And what will you say about the Governor of that State?

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Shows we now have a listening and accommodating president who doesn't see every protest as being sponsored by the opposition movement. If GEJ had listened to the outcry of the #BBOG movement early enough, maybe the girls would have been found by now.

u mean found by now with juju
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Atk1nson(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

You are a disgraced to womanhood for this comment you just said. Igbo women supporting a fulani gambari who instigated violence that killed a lot of our fellow Igbos after they lost an election is a brigandish that I can't comprehend.

Ur inability to respond without recourse to insults, speaks otherwise as to who d fool is. also you are a tribal bigot (fact, no insult intended )
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm tired of this attention / appointment seeking BBOG group. What of the over 4,000 people adopted by BH? Who's fighting for them?
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Moheat(m): 3:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
Intendy:

my dear God bless you.
The present administration is giving them audience while the former never did even after the coming of Malala.
Some f00ls still see the kidnap as politically motivated d way the former administration did and they are bound to remain in misery 4ever

The earlier you realise that this whole BBOG is a scam, the better.

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by light004: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2015
seunmsg:
Shows we now have a listening and accommodating president who doesn't see every protest as being sponsored by the opposition movement. If GEJ had listened to the outcry of the #BBOG movement early enough, maybe the girls would have been found by now.

Sorry for the gods! can you let us know how meeting with GEJ would have helped to get the girls? People just talk for the sake of it.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by dokyOloye: 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

I swear ooo,
They draw cartoon in Denmark,they will look for Igbo ppl's shop in Kano to burn.
Miss world is hosted in Abuja,Igbo ppl will bear d brunt.
I pity ppl like d lady who think she has anything in common wt a northern muslim cos na her type dem de use do opening remark when their cyclical madness starts.

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Moheat(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
erinalex:
go & face ur biafra,leave nigeria aolne;if u know that Nigeria is stealing ur "oil" ,why don't u go & form a formidable biafra that will fight d FG.crying on nairaland will never help ur course. Once u hear that Oby is make a minister,just go & kill urself. Afterall u don't believe in Nigeria,why bother commenting about our own PMB,atleast he's not ur president.

I cannot even comprehend this thrash!

2 Likes

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
tbaba1234:

They were not throwing chairs, they were attacked by thugs who destroyed all of their chairs.
you see yourself. "thugs who destroyed all of their chairs" that's the words of a mad man.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by olawoyintolani: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
pls know one thing..the girls will be rescued but might take some time.........PMB is not a magician.....Rome wasnt built in a day pls check dis out www.olawoyinmustapha..com www.naijalawlibrary..com www.beneficialhowtodoit..com thanks u rock.

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Oduduwaboy(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:
the Bring back our girls scam was a well crafted script written by the APC with support from their youth wing, "Boko Haram" to unsettle the sincere Government of Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.

Fowl.toto....or wat do you call yourself? You are nothing but a conspiracy theorist. Continue!
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

and punish our senseless fowl yansh too
ode
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Intendy: 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2015
Moheat:

The earlier you realise that this whole BBOG is a scam, the better.
Indirectly telling me that no girls were kidnapped?
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Fellonigerians: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
Until the girls are found, both governments are similar...

BBOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by HOTWATER(m): 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
I still think that this BBOG is the major reason these girls are no not yet back. They gave BH the attention they desperately desired
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by sleemfesh: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
seunmsg:

How....?
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Bdemmy(m): 4:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
chesterlee:

You that clearly supported Buhari....

How market?

Hope You're enjoying the CHANGE (Bombs) ?

Of course Buhari's worst is better than GEJ's best.

I now have relatively stable power supply.
Corrupt people are leaving the government
Refineries are now starting to work.

GEJ early days power had worse boko haram attacks. He only told them to slow down when it became apparent that he might lose the election.

If only you can be objective and see the good thing in the present government rather than letting the pain of the loss of your party take over your reasoning.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by omartins(m): 4:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
BBOG is an enemy to GEJ government so they are not welcome but friends to PMB government so a hall was prepared for them.
The friends of my enemy is my enemy.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by simdam500(m): 4:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
whirlwind7: So, what's the difference?

Neither president has a clue about the girls' whereabouts.

Abi ooo

Op like the poster I quoted said. Either in havoc or silent and composure... none of them have a whereabouts as to where the girls are...
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by intergral(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
FowlYansh:

it pains me a lot that for not being able to call u dumb because you're a woman( a heartless one)....
What about the 915 women and children rescued from sambisa forest by Our soldiers... is that also fraud?... Ok agreed it was a fraud and our soldiers under GEJ were play along to execute the fraud because Gej ordered them to do so.....
Back to the girls, you mean the school is fake? The parents are fake? The video bokoharam posted of the girls are fake? The community (chibok) is fake?....
WOW you must be a comedian... Because I believe that's how fake your life is!!! Damn you're worse than Dumb, with the likes you got you just proved an old saying that no matter how Dirty and smelly S-H-I-T is they'll alway be flies happily camping on it and that's what you and the people that liked your comment are!!!

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by nationwide1(m): 4:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
The previous government saw every protest, every counter opinion as that of the enemy, every other problems they faced was the fault of the "enemy". Typical Nigerian mentality.
Mark your statement and mark this day because you will be reminded when Buhari will crack down on protesters. It won't be long from now.

I know Baba.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Objektive: 4:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
GENERAL MUHAMED(sic) BUHARI WELCOMING HIS PARTY MEMBERS FOR A JOB WELL DONE......................

GET READY FOR YOU REWARD HERE ON EARTH WHILE THE GIRLS GET THEIRS IN HEAVEN......100% CHRISTIAN GIRLS
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by kodlins(f): 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
seunmsg:

Why has not said anything about all the protest in the South East??

1 Like

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by andy82: 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
tbaba1234:
Buhari's Era

Ugly bitch
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by bummyla(m): 4:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
They Are All Politically Motivated!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by francizy(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Obiagelli:
The previous government saw every protest, every counter opinion as that of the enemy, every other problems they faced was the fault of the "enemy". Typical Nigerian mentality.

How come I never see you on threads where the blood of the innocent are wasted on per second billing in this new administration? Where were you when military checkpoints were dismantled and boko haram members grew stronger? Did you visit mars when Buhari spoke of negotiations with boko haram? Did you just wake up from slumber and still feeling sleepy not to have heard that boko boys are being distributed down south? Why did you go blind to the childish display of your change chanting criminals at the senate? Did you type from dream not knowing dollar is still falling, fuel is still scarce and expensive while we have confirmed subsidy exists?

Is evil only tagged evil when it's committed by PDP politicians and angelic when committed by APC politicians?

Now I'm completely sure you post here at gun point..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Gliding(m): 4:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
ClockworkOrange:
The BBOG scammers. Only Yoruba people buy this scam, so shameful
I hope you know that the US, UK amongst others also "bought" it. In fact the UK commission said at one point they could have rescued them , just yesterday. Maybe they don't know what they are saying, after all you and some other Nigerians have more info on it than all of the world powers put together.
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
francizy:

How come I never see you on threads where the blood of the innocent are wasted on per second billing in this new administration? Where were you when military checkpoints were dismantled and boko haram members grew stronger? Did you visit mars when Buhari spoke of negotiations with boko haram? Did you just wake up from slumber and still feeling sleepy not to have heard that boko boys are being distributed down south? Why did you go blind to the childish display of your change chanting criminals at the senate? Did you type from dream not knowing dollar is still falling, fuel is still scarce and expensive while we have confirmed subsidy exists?

Is evil only tagged evil when it's committed by PDP politicians and angelic when committed by APC politicians?

Now I'm completely sure you post here at gun point..
I actually support the president's actions on the points above, every single one of them
Re: The BBOG Movement In The Days Of GEJ And Buhari Compared Pics by NovusHomo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
Emekamex:
-> In GEJ's, they were violent; hence the throwing of chairs and being blocked by the police.
->In Buhari's, they are calmer and more organized.

I don't know the reason for the change of attitude.

C-H-A-N-G-E!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho May Be Paraded Today / High Profile Boko Haram Jihadists,Others Renounce Terrorism Due To Hardship.PICS / Police Officer Attacked By Thugs In Kogi Ahead Of Gov Elections (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.