Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

Study Abroad Options For Jamb Disappointments At The Lowest Tuition Possible.... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Study Abroad Options For Jamb Disappointments At The Lowest Tuition Possible.... (385 Views)

Whats The Lowest Amount You Can Live On In School? / Affordable Study Abroad Options For 2017 / Universities With Lowest Tuition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad Options For Jamb Disappointments At The Lowest Tuition Possible.... by Her4labi(m): 12:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
I have come to realize that a lot of Nigerian young school leavers from year to year keep staying at home because of their inability to meet up with the traditional cut-off mark of JAMB and also the Post-UME exams that has become the order of the day for schools to trim down applicants to be offered admission and also use the fees paid by the crowd of students seeking admission in these schools to increase their income and at the end of the day deny these students admission in to the university of their choice.
I want to help such people who want to explore other options and even better ones by helping them with schools and the countries where they can seek such options at the lowest and affordable tuition.
You can drop your email so i forward you the links,so we can help ourselves.
Re: Study Abroad Options For Jamb Disappointments At The Lowest Tuition Possible.... by Piper212: 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Sylvesterigwe1@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Federal University Of Technology Akure 2015/2016 Post UTME Forms, Direct Entry / Behold The Only Nigerian Social Network Combines Academics And Entertainment / Kogi State University. Ksu 2015/2016 Post Utme Form..o7o39293182

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.