Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

Urgent Help Needed - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Urgent Help Needed (433 Views)

Power Surge On Usb Modem, Urgent Help Needed / Please..i Need Urgent Help With My MS Office / Urgent Help Needed - My Laptop Ain't Booting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Help Needed by ken4jj(m): 1:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Please how can i zip 7 ms-word document files into one zip file? what should i do ,plz help. Tanx
Re: Urgent Help Needed by A7(m): 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
Create a folder, move them all to the folder, right click and zip folder.
Re: Urgent Help Needed by ken4jj(m): 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
A7:
Create a folder, move them all to the folder, right click and zip folder.

Is it not free, it is prompting me to buy winzip. I there any other way?
Re: Urgent Help Needed by A7(m): 5:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
You can try winrar if you like, search "winrar with key". Check the pages that pops up and download the one that suits you.

Or right click on your PC screen, select create, then new, and zip. This operation will create an empty zipped folder for you. Copy your files and paste into the folder.

Or just uninstall the winzip, and locate its folder in c://program files and delete, restart the PC and freshly install winzip, winrar or whatever zipping tool.

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!! My Ipad2 Cannot Print With My HP photosmart C4280 All-in-one Printer / Dv2000 For Sell Call 08064404857 / UP-TO-DATE Dumps Available!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.