Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? (775 Views)

If The Mortal Body Will Die And Decompose, What Will Then Burn In Hell? / My Thoughts And Questions About Religion / When We Die! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by banom(m): 2:40pm On Mar 07, 2009
I would like to know if there is any form of disappointment insurance, if after all these issue and noise about religion, for intance, many people have died about one religion or the other, some have lust a lot in the  name of religion, what will happen if after death man did not see any GOD, heaven or even hell, it happened that all these issue about religion was a kind of holy 419, What will man do ?  will there be any compensation ?
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by JJYOU: 2:51pm On Mar 07, 2009
banom:

I would like to know if there is any form of disappointment insurance, if after all these issue and noise about religion, for intance, many people have died about one religion or the other, some have lust a lot in the  name of religion, what will happen if after death man did not see any GOD, heaven or even hell, it happened that all these issue about religion was a kind of holy 419, What will man do ?  will there be any compensation ?
the good life you had should be enough reward.  you dont loose anything living a clean honest life serving the Lord of all the earth.

there is heaven
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by jagunlabi(m): 4:01pm On Mar 07, 2009
What if?Nothing.Because there will be no you or i after death.These individual forms that we see as "ourselves" in this physical existence will no longer exist after we've logged out of this existence(died).So the question itself is totally irrelevant.
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by ilaugh1: 4:03pm On Mar 07, 2009
what if we also see him? there are two sides to a coin mate!
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by jagunlabi(m): 4:08pm On Mar 07, 2009
And what if you saw "her"?What if he(God) turned out to be her?I guess people will fry for being male chauvinists all their lives.Lol!What crap we feed each other with!
i_laugh:

what if we also see him? there are two sides to a coin mate!
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by manmustwac(m): 8:32pm On Mar 07, 2009
Nobody knows where they were 10 15 25 or 100 years before they were born. The reason why u don't know is because you don't have a mind brain or memory to to remember which is coz you didn't exist then. So this idea about you knowing whats going to happen 10 15 25 or 100 years after u die when your mind brain and memory dosen't even exist dosen't make sense. Has anyone who has died ever come back to life to tell us about Heaven or Hell?
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by toneyb: 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2009
manmustwac:

Nobody knows where they were 10 15 25 or 100 years before they were born. The reason why u don't know is because you don't have a mind brain or memory to to remember which is coz you didn't exist then. So this idea about you knowing whats going to happen 10 15 25 or 100 years after u die when your mind brain and memory dosen't even exist dosen't make sense. Has anyone who has died ever come back to life to tell us about Heaven or Hell?

Sure there are so many christians out there that have books about their visits to heaven and hell, but the problem is that non of their accounts of heaven and hell are the same, all of their accounts are different from each other, it seems the christian heaven and hell come in different forms.
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by MrCrackles(m): 8:47pm On Mar 07, 2009
Topic

It will be crazy!
cheesy grin
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by manmustwac(m): 9:09pm On Mar 07, 2009
toneyb:

Sure there are so many christians out there that have books about their visits to heaven and hell, but the problem is that non of their accounts of heaven and hell are the same, all of their accounts are different from each other, it seems the christian heaven and hell come in different forms.
I guess it all depends on how big the imagination of the individual is
Re: Waht If After All These Noise About Religion, We Die And Did Not See Any God ? by banom(m): 7:05pm On Mar 11, 2009
Do they realy die and come back ?, i have never seeing or heared any thing like that.

(1) (Reply)

Nine-year-old's Abortion Outrages Brazil's Catholic Church / Pastor Adeboye Never Sent The Text / How Many Catholic Couples Use Contraceptives Who Do Not Plan To Have Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.