Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Do People Yawn At Same Time - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Do People Yawn At Same Time (742 Views)

Why Do People Yawn When They See Another Person Yawning?? / World Record: One Man With Thirteen (13) Wives Got Them All Pregnant Same Time / Do People Like This Still Exist On Nairaland. See Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by kehinde1588(m): 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
is there any scientific explanation for this?
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by sirthisthickkal: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
...sips zobo....
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by INTROVERT(f): 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
I need to know too
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by KOLZY(m): 3:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
no answers yet?
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by Tintinnoty(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
dunno either
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by doublewisdom: 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Because Yawns are very contagious.
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by eleko1: 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
They are hungry @ the same time
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by princealbashir: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Its communicable...
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by dyabman(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
INTROVERT:
I need to know too
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by BLINGZ88: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
It is not always the same time, the first person will start before the other person... Psychological I tell u

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by BLINGZ88: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
It is not always the same time, the first person will start before the other person...the second person is mimicking the first one unconscious... Psychological I tell
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by kehinde1588(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
BLINGZ88:
It is not always the same time, the first person will start before the other person...the second person is mimicking the first one unconscious... Psychological I tell
u need to observe very well
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by sholay2011(m): 3:57pm On Jul 10, 2015
kehinde1588:
u need to observe very well
BLINGZ is right.

You need to observe well.
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by UniqueGem(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op, its not always at the same time(unless by coincidence). One person has to start before the other and its because it is contagious and its a psychological thing too. The person that follows must have been watching you or sitting close or doing something with you(in simple term; must have you in their thought/mind). Its one of the psychological ways to detect somebody that is stalking you or starring you down in a gathering, just yawn and if truely they've been watching you, they'll yawn too.
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by Vince77(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
It happns expecially in the morn. I need to know too
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by kehinde1588(m): 4:58am On Jul 11, 2015
UniqueGem:
Op, its not always at the same time(unless by coincidence). One person has to start before the other and its because it is contagious and its a psychological thing too. The person that follows must have been watching you or sitting close or doing something with you(in simple term; must have you in their thought/mind). Its one of the psychological ways to detect somebody that is stalking you or starring you down in a gathering, just yawn and if truely they've been watching you, they'll yawn too.
I suggest this shud b moved to front page.
Re: Why Do People Yawn At Same Time by kehinde1588(m): 4:59am On Jul 11, 2015
I knw a lot of people will b interested in knowing this

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Awoof / NAIRALAND To Introduce A "Dislike Button" Soon / Are Elders Always Right ?.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.