Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir (916 Views)

You Sacrificed Your Left Leg To The Devil To Become Governor - FFK Fires Rochas / There Should Be Election If President Dies, Vp Should Not Take Over–sheik Jingir / See Photos: Former VP Atiku Abubakar Visits Sheik Yahaya Jingir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by Paretomaster(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
The National Chairman of the Jama’atul Izalatil
Bidi’a Wa Iqamatus Sunnah (JIBWIS), Sheikh
Sani Yahaya Jingir yesterday said the death toll
in the last twin bomb blast in the city would
have been deadlier if not for the sacrifice of
one worshipper who exploded with the
terrorist when the latter tried to enter the Yan
Taya mosque.
Sheikh Jingir, who disclosed this when the
senator representing Plateau South, Jeremiah
Useni paid him a condolence visit at his
residence in Jos narrated that thousands of
people worshipping in the mosque at the time
would have been blown to bits if one person
who noticed the bomber making his way into
the mosque had not suddenly got up to block
the bomber in an embrace. “The bomb
exploded with the two of them in a lock,” the
sheik recalled.
He added, “Only 24 died in the mosque
incident when thousands could have lost their
lives. We also recovered 19 from the
restaurant.”
Jingir cautioned youths about taking laws into
their hands, adding that “the aim of the
terrorist is to divide Muslims and Christians on
the Plateau, as they want us to fight one
another, but we pray they won’t succeed.”

dailytrust.com.ng/daily/index.php/news-menu/news/59644-jos-blasts-how-worshipper-sacrificed-his-life-for-us-jingir
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by petkoffDrake(m): 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
wow! talking about sacrifice. God will receive his soul.
govt should honour d family of this God sent.
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by Paretomaster(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
U typed k, just to claim FTC ?. Carry go
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
What is his name so I can recommend him for National Award.
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by dokyOloye: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok,I have heard.But explain this to me.
Why did Ur ppl still go on to burn a nearby church,wetin cause that one?
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by Paretomaster(m): 4:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
dokyOloye:

U no sabi Jos road?

1 Like

Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by MyMouth(m): 4:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
dokyOloye:
You heard him criticizing that action abi u no read before u comment?
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by dokyOloye: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2015
MyMouth:

You heard him criticizing that action abi u no read before u comment?
U caution somebody against taking laws into his hands when u have a case of lets youths burning a robbery suspect I don't know how that applies to d Muslim youths burning d church.
If that's what he meant,he shld say it in very clear terms.
Re: Jos Blasts: How Worshipper Sacrificed His Life For Us – Jingir by dokyOloye: 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Paretomaster:

U no sabi Jos road?
jihadist,I sabi Jos well well,even to know U and your fellow followers of d demonic religion can only try that rubbish along the Bauchi road axis of Jos.
I also know U ppl well enough to know u r inwardly rejoicing at d burning of d church cos all of U are boko haram only that not all are bearing arms.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram~ Scores Of Boko Haram Member Feared Death In Battle With Troops / I’m Not Caged, Buhari Replies Nyiam / Basket Mouth Before And After Pdp Rule.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.