Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki (543 Views)

7 Types Of Lies People Tell / stay focus to your dream (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki by onile0500(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki
Since his emergence as Senate President, Bukola Saraki has faced several criticisms due to the circumstances surrounding his victory at the National Assembly elections. He has been called a traitor by many who went as far as digging up several stories about him and blaming him for the crack in the National Assembly. However, Saraki remains unfazed by the “negative lives” and promised to continue being focused regardless.
Reacting to stories about him via Twitter (@bukolasaraki), Saraki stated: “I’m aware of activities of certain online platforms being sponsored by mischief makers to post all sorts of negative lies against me.

“The lies will not change my focus to deliver on my mandate, which is to ensure legislation that will directly impact the lives of Nigerians.

“No matter the pressure, no special interest group can blackmail #8thSenate to do their bidding. I AM ACCOUNTABLE ONLY TO NIGERIANS.
Re: Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki by sirthisthickkal: 5:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
onile0500:
Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki
Since his emergence as Senate President, Bukola Saraki has faced several criticisms due to the circumstances surrounding his victory at the National Assembly elections. He has been called a traitor by many who went as far as digging up several stories about him and blaming him for the crack in the National Assembly. However, Saraki remains unfazed by the “negative lives” and promised to continue being focused regardless.
Reacting to stories about him via Twitter (@bukolasaraki), Saraki stated: “I’m aware of activities of certain online platforms being sponsored by mischief makers to post all sorts of negative lies against me.

“The lies will not change my focus to deliver on my mandate, which is to ensure legislation that will directly impact the lives of Nigerians.

“No matter the pressure, no special interest group can blackmail #8thSenate to do their bidding. I AM ACCOUNTABLE ONLY TO NIGERIANS.

A screenshot of the replyundecided
Re: Lies Against Me Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver On My Mandate – Saraki by chiefololade: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
sirthisthickkal:

A screenshot of the replyundecided

Make I help you

(1) (Reply)

Let's See The Most Populated State In Nigeria / Abuja Luxury Apartment Of 6 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats, All Ensuite For Sale / Breaking: Unidentified Helicopter Crashes Into Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.