Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

How To Convert 1 GB Or 2 GB Memory/sd Into 4GB - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Convert 1 GB Or 2 GB Memory/sd Into 4GB (723 Views)

Easy Way To Convert Image Texts To Normal Plain Texts / How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page / Ecommerce Web Design In Just 4 Days Or 2 Weekends For 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Convert 1 GB Or 2 GB Memory/sd Into 4GB by vicentss(m): 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
1- 1- First Of All Take A Backup Of Your Memory Card...

2- Now Download This Toolkit In Yo

6- After That The Script Will Open In Your Pc..It Will Ask You For Name Of Your Memory/Sd Card.. like Aman (G)

7- Now Your Have To Enter Your Drive's Letter... If You Don't Know Your Drive's Letter Then Go To My Computer.

8- Here You Will See Your Drive's Letter

• for example because it very important to be careful while entering your drive name. Like My drive's name is G:

9- Now Again Enter Your Drive Name...

10- Now Wait Some ,,,,,, www.latestfreetricks.co.vu
Re: How To Convert 1 GB Or 2 GB Memory/sd Into 4GB by rottennaija(m): 6:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
Do you actually mean that a hardware that was meant to accept 1024 (1gb) megabytes of files can be converted to accept 2048(2gb) megabytes of file and the remaining part of the files still becomes useful?

Like seriously? You must be learning. So you are among those that contribute to all the fake memory cards I have been seeing around? Hmmm... God have mercy on you

2 Likes

Re: How To Convert 1 GB Or 2 GB Memory/sd Into 4GB by vicentss(m): 4:10am On Jul 16, 2015
Do u think its about the size of the hardware.do u wanna tell me that the 16gb memory is bigger physically compared to 128mb memory mhh that Rotten Tomato the medeocre!build ur own platform not using mine mr that name!!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Account Needed / Website Http://eidesk.com And Http://scotlex.com For Sale Place Your Bid Here / plz hlp m 2 review my new blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.