Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? (2601 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Is In Nigeria! (CC Hub, Yaba Photos) / What Is The Meaning Of "Unlimited Domains"? / Anyone With Vmad.cc Invite Should Respond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Catalyst007(m): 6:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
Why do some people add CC: LALATISCLALA after their Nairaland posts?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ask Google
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
They will soon come an delete this thread now grin
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by adegwurulez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lalasticlala (n); synonyms: Front page

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by piicity(m): 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
It means Lalasticlala,i dey beg you move my post go fp oo unless we go fight
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 10, 2015
he is the mod for dz section. therefore, if u want ur thread to be placed on d front page just add dat moniker
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
"cc" in the context of email means carbon copy; the abbreviation CC indicates those who are to receive a copy of a message addressed primarily to another.
That is, you type a mail, type the recipient's email address, if you want to send that same email to other people you put their email addresses under cc.
Lala is a supermod on nairaland(has the power to move topics to the front page)
So when people say: "cc: Lalasticlala" they are Mentioning him to move the topic to the home page.
Hope that helps.
Cheers.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nairalander01: 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Cc means closed caption.

or

carbon copy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by RobinHez(m): 6:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by tempem: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Catalyst007:
Why do some people add CC: LALATISCLALA after their Nairaland posts?
are you kidding me? Don't tell me you don't know this.... ... Are you schooling? Atleast, in my part two, we were taught features of Electronic messages including "cc:". Google will help though.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by bosco9: 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
"cc" in the context of email means carbon copy; the abbreviation CC indicates those who are to receive a copy of a message addressed primarily to another.
That is, you type a mail, type the recipient's email address, if you want to send that same email to other people you put their email addresses under cc.
So when people say: "cc: Lalasticlala" they are Mentioning him to move the topic to the home page.
Hope that helps.
Cheers.
The only sensible response. Nice one

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Catalyst007(m): 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
Hope that helps.
Cheers.

THANKS BOSS!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Catalyst007(m): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
Nairalander01:
Cc means closed caption.
or
carbon copy
THANKS MAN!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Catalyst007(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
piicity:
It means Lalasticlala,i dey beg you move my post go fp oo unless we go fight

LOL
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lalastica can as well move this topic to the front page

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

. / Advertise Your Website On Facebook For Free / Download The Flash On This Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.