Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,154 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki (610 Views)

Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / SGF Babachir Lawal Chases Officials Who Went To Deliver Letter To Him Away / Abdul Kafarati To Deliver Saraki Judgement On Thursday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by wolesmile(m): 6:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
Senate President, Bukola Saraki on Friday reassured Nigerians to deliver on his mandate in making sound legislations that will impact their lives for good, while stressing that the many lies sponsored against his person will not change his focus.

Saraki, made the remarks on his Twitter handle in reaction to activities of some undisclosed online platforms which he accused of being sponsored by mischief makers to post all sorts of negative lies against him

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/saraki-lies/#sthash.yqWx1QO0.dpuf
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by Precious91(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
we are waiting and watching
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by carzola(m): 6:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
grin
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by aare07(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Saraki till 2019.

If you believe hit like

If not, hit Share
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by IamSimi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 10, 2015
Dat poster above me sha.. grin
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by stuff46(m): 6:35pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by Emmafrancis: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Der dad!
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by adebayo201: 6:36pm On Jul 10, 2015
Let's see his twitter handle now..
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by san316(m): 6:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
What have you delivered since you became SP? You have only overruled and adjourned. Daz all.

I do not beef you saraki, but I hate backstabbers.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by kulikuli26: 6:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
Saraki has a mandate that allows him lead national assembly till 2019, tinubu can get as much tissue papers because he surely won't find a cheap guy in saraki. I wonder how Saharareporters suddenly remembered saraki stole money with atm cards after he became senate president. This propaganda against saraki has confirmed there is something he did right that tinubu didn't like. If tinubu truly want this government to succeed, by now he should have moved on but no he won't because he believes he should fix everyone in the country, little wonder he claimed to have won sokoto Governorship ticket for tambuwal as if he's been the one winning his tickets for him all the time he contested.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by Lilyomi(f): 6:48pm On Jul 10, 2015
stuff46:
Not surprised at all.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by Lilyomi(f): 6:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
stuff46:
Not surprised at all.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by Tallesty1(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
kulikuli26:
Saraki has a mandate that allows him lead national assembly till 2019, tinubu can get as much tissue papers because he surely won't find a cheap guy in saraki. I wonder how Saharareporters suddenly remembered saraki stole money with atm cards after he became senate president. This propaganda against saraki has confirmed there is something he did right that tinubu didn't like. If tinubu truly want this government to succeed, by now he should have moved on but no he won't because he believes he should fix everyone in the country, little wonder he claimed to have won sokoto Governorship ticket for tambuwal as if he's been the one winning his tickets for him all the time he contested.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by stuff46(m): 7:00pm On Jul 10, 2015
Lilyomi:
Not surprised at all.
Dearest.
Re: Lies Sponsored Against Me, Will Not Change My Focus To Deliver – Saraki by doctokwus: 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
See this clown that calls himself a SP.
You call truths against you lies?Then why don't u have the guts to sue SR which has a visible publisher,public addresses and is registered entity even in the U.S?
Don't worry if u call these one's lies,by the time actual lies are told about you,you will be the one that will use your mouth to confess the truths about your ultra corrupt days in both private and public office.

(1) (Reply)

Senate Postpones Resumption Of Plenary / Boko Haram ‘is Losing’, Says Buhari / NLC To NASS: How Did Your Budget Rose From N23bn To N154bn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.