Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,451 members, 7,836,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

JUMIA Help Center - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / JUMIA Help Center (1188 Views)

My Infinix X600 Note 2 Jst Arrivd From Jumia.hands On Review Follws immdiatly / Cancellation Of Jumia Order / Before You Buy The Innjoo Phones On Sale On Jumia.com, Please Read This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
In order to serve you better, your Nigeria Number One online Shopping Mall is here to

Listen to your queries
Hear out your complains
Track your orders
Inform you about products
Inform you about promotions
And Help you order your goods for great discounts

Let's hear your heart!
Re: JUMIA Help Center by danny56: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
JUMIANGHELP:
In order to serve you better, your Nigeria Number One online Shopping Mall is here to

Listen to your queries
Hear out your complains
Track your orders
Inform you about products
Inform you about promotions
And Help you order your goods for great discounts

Let's hear your heart!
can u help me order some stuff on jumia?? pls Watsapp me on 08124502320. asap.
Re: JUMIA Help Center by kaybee4047(m): 12:35am On Jul 11, 2015
Hi firstly u guys lied to us concerning d 3gb data u said will come wit innjoo fire 2ndky i ordered dfor a package since monday nd u guys avent delivered it since den am realky disappointed in u guys
Re: JUMIA Help Center by ibawon(m): 8:43am On Jul 11, 2015
I ordered a Gionee M3 on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday,WOW! so fast and I got the phone for only 27,000 (tru voucher).And the delivery guy told me the main reason why we could not buy much phones during the Megathon week was because the main phone Retailers,Dealers and some few agents got them before us but all the same I'm very happy with there service.But I know this kind of service might not go round,So make every one share there opinions.
Rocking andriod Lollipop on my mighty Gionee M3
Re: JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 12:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
danny56:
can u help me order some stuff on jumia?? pls Watsapp me on 08124502320. asap.
yes sir. Reply to our message on whatsapp
Re: JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 12:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
kaybee4047:
Hi firstly u guys lied to us concerning d 3gb data u said will come wit innjoo fire 2ndky i ordered dfor a package since monday nd u guys avent delivered it since den am realky disappointed in u guys
we are very sorry about your first complain sir. Kindly call MTN and inform them as the problem isn't from our end. Secondly, the downpour of rain has hindered our sales agent from working as your goods are to be delivered in good conditions. Reply with your order number and we will track your order sir. Thanks for shopping with us.
Re: JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 12:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
ibawon:
I ordered a Gionee M3 on Wednesday and it arrived on Thursday,WOW! so fast and I got the phone for only 27,000 (tru voucher).And the delivery guy told me the main reason why we could not buy much phones during the Megathon week was because the main phone Retailers,Dealers and some few agents got them before us but all the same I'm very happy with there service.But I know this kind of service might not go round,So make every one share there opinions.
Rocking andriod Lollipop on my mighty Gionee M3
thanks for your lovely comment sir. We hope to deliver more goods to you at great discounts.
Re: JUMIA Help Center by KingSadeeq(m): 3:16pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hello, I ordered for an Injoo One on Thursday, I got a mail on friday that my order is on the way, till now I haven't heard from jumia. 303928428 is the order number maybe u can help me track it. Thank you.
Re: JUMIA Help Center by adebayo3449(m): 3:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
hello,pls i want to sell solar power banks on jumia.how do we go about it
Re: JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
adebayo3449:
hello,pls i want to sell solar power banks on jumia.how do we go about it
we are sorry for the late reply but follow this link https://sellercenter./condition

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Help Center by JUMIANGHELP: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2015
KingSadeeq:
Hello, I ordered for an Injoo One on Thursday, I got a mail on friday that my order is on the way, till now I haven't heard from jumia. 303928428 is the order number maybe u can help me track it. Thank you.
you ordered for the innjoo one gold exactly 22:25 on Thursday. Your order is out of the warehouse but the heavy downpour is causing delay. You will receive your order latest on Monday. Thanks for being patient with us.

1 Like

Re: JUMIA Help Center by PurestBoy(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2020
I need help with jumia order pls. Is this page still functional?

(1) (Reply)

Clash Of The Titans : Gionne Marathon M5 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 / Top BEST Chinese Smartphones For 2015 / App For Live Soccer On Iphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.