Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:17 PM

Decision - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Decision (341 Views)

What Decision You Made That Made Or Marred Your Career? / I Am About Making A Decision That Would Cost Me My I.T Placement: Advice / One Critical Decision That Got Me Promoted To A Manager(must Read) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Decision by Dafone(m): 6:55pm On Jul 10, 2015
Decision is a conclusion or resolution reached after consideration.
Decision is an action embarked on consciously or unconsciously. Decision can be a personal something, group or others to do on behalf of someone. One taking decision by him or herself is one of the characteristics or responsibility of one being an adult, Decisions that will affect you positively.
Today, many negative decisions are taken with a positive mindset. A decision makes or mars ones future. The joy and sadness of our today are the decisions of our yesterday. So it’s very important one makes decisions that will help his or her future.
At a tender age, our decisions are taken by our parents/guardians until we are of age. The decision they made for us shapes us to what we are at the age of freedom of decision, which is usually at age 18. From there, it’s up to us to rewrite the mistakes of our early decision takers (parent/guardian) or continue to follow up the error with an excuse or we maintain and improve on the positive paths taken for us.
When we come of age, it is very important that we are part of every decision concerning oneself. Any decision taken without your consent might spell danger for you in the future. The decisions about career taken by parents have turned out to cause more harm than good to the individuals involved; a ward’s ambition being squashed for a father’s ego, a very dangerous scenario. This has made most wards unserious and non-vigilant to the career they are pushed into. Allowing and guarding a ward to his or her career decision when old enough is the best any parent or guardian can do for the child. He will embark on whatever decision he made with all zealousness knowing that he is responsible for his success or failure.
Life changing decisions calls for divine and matured guidance, also consider all your options carefully and meaningfully before taking decisions. “NEVER MAKE POOR DECISIONS”.
Delay in taking decisions may bring about decisions being made for you by others. Also think, consider, and act fast while taking decisions because delays can be dangerous.
Always decide for yourself before someone else does.

http://naijainfobase.com

(1) (Reply)

Registration Is Still On For Ukrainian Universties / Entrepreneurship Opportunity For People Residing In, And Around Iju-ishaga / Shocking Revelation!!!'....made 3 Million Naira In 6 Weeks!'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.