Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,432 members, 7,815,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Every Body Has Wealth Potential, Learn How To Activate It - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Every Body Has Wealth Potential, Learn How To Activate It (555 Views)

Nigeria’s Top Five Billionaires Whose Wealth Could Wipe Out Extreme Poverty / How Can I Load My Payoneer Account For The First Time To Fully Activate It? / 9 Silent Nigerian Billionaires Who Keep Their Wealth On A Low Key(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Body Has Wealth Potential, Learn How To Activate It by Buildingthelife(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
First of all, before going on, I have to change this philosophy that says money is the root of all evil. The love of money is the root of evil and not money itself.

Now that being said, I’ll conclude, “the root of all happiness is money” (well, believe it or not). It is of no doubt that money is of great importance in everyone’s life. But, the problem is how to get the cash flow pumping. Now, let me tell you this without an atom of doubt, Money is easy to get, and the economy of a particular country isn’t a criterion for you being cash deficit. In African countries mostly, the ratio of the poor to the rich is way off the balance, as many people are comfortably drowning in the pool of poverty, one thing most Africans fail to realize is that wealth is not to be achieved by the matured ones, the educated ones or those in the government only, for heaven’s sake wealth is looking for who is ready to tap into it. And talking about achievements, a young millionaire is definitely one to mention. I am going to be sharing with you my friend, some ideas and secrets that if you apply them, your bank account is going to have a huge boost. If you are just going to read this and not going to put it to practice, I think it’s better you leave this article. (I’m sure you won’t, because you need to be classy). Now, let’s kick it.

#1 – THE MINDSETThis is the first and most important criteria, as it is impossible to become wealthy without thinking like one. Its usually referred to as “The Millionaire Mindset”. Research has showed us that if everybody in a country is given an equal sum of money, the rich would get richer and the poor, poorer. Now, why is this so? This reason is very simple, while the rich would invest the sum of money, so he/she could acquire more wealth, the poor with a minute mentality would just consider his/her immediate needs, and treat them without considering what tomorrow holds. Now, you see the mindset here don’t you?

The way you see life and the way you see yourself is what determines what you get out of life. It is of great necessity that you think big always. At the age of thirteen, I was able to draft out the purpose and objectives for my life, I had these animated videos with the words “I must get rich, poverty is not an option” on every page. At that age, there was little I could do about it, but take my studies seriously, as I grew older, so did my thoughts, I was able to build up knowledge and worked in line with my aim, and trust me, I am getting the harvest. So, get out from the poverty mindset and develop that millionaire mindset.

#2 – THE WILL POWERNow, it is also important that you know this, “no self-made millionaire got rich overnight”. Getting rich is not a quick scheme; it takes zeal and continuous effort. Think of it as a trip, and during this trip, you are likely to stumble upon rocks, if you fall, get up and continue. This is what willpower denotes. If you fall and decide to get up and go back to where you started, you are definitely a broken record. I’ll be using Donald Trump (an American business mogul) as a classical example, on his race to stardom, his companies was filed for bankruptcy (more than twice) but he has still been able to come out even more productive. There’s just this thing that makes him sound so classy, and that’s his will power.

“QUITTERS DON’T WIN, AND WINNERS DON’T QUIT”.

These words should continue to play around in your head. Without persistence, continuous effort, zeal, and the will power to succeed, trust me, you are just another number in the world. If you scour around the world to ask rich people how they started, you’ll find out that the pillar to their success is determination. I employ you today to persevere, and be determined, for it is your gate pass to wealth.

#3 – THINKThere is no shortage of money on earth; the problem is we suffer from shortage of people who are ready to think out of the box

This inspirational post isn't complete: Read full post here. http://buildingthelife.com/secrets-how-to-be-young-and-wealthy/

SOURCE: www.buildingthelife.com

1 Like

Re: Every Body Has Wealth Potential, Learn How To Activate It by Buildingthelife(m): 7:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Spend time to think, your success depends on it.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Someone That Can Supply Cashew Nut To Me / The Use Of ATM To Tranfer Money, How Effient And Secure Is It? / Learn How To Ankara Bags And Shoes In One Week And Start Making Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.