Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,054 members, 7,810,939 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... (2737 Views)

That Moment When You Mix Oshogbo Weed With Burukutu / That Moment When You'll Pray That Ground Should Open Up And Swallow You. (photo) / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl/Wife Turning Eba This Awkward Way? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Teeboy22(m): 7:36pm On Jul 10, 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by agarawu23(m): 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2015
shocked
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Fairgodwin(m): 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
"racism"

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Swaggzkid: 7:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
L grin L

A trial will make me believe you.

Wande Coal where are you? ? ?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by delishpot: 7:39pm On Jul 10, 2015
Choi! Are they that dark? That ghanian you slapped needs to bathe ASAP. Anyhoe sha, black is beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by coolebux(m): 7:41pm On Jul 10, 2015
Charly dem de come for you
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Gooci(m): 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
@ Op, anyway, I have this "Ijibilibiz" with your report.... undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Tallesty1(m): 7:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Fairgodwin:
"racism"
and foolishness
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Gooci(m): 7:47pm On Jul 10, 2015
Tallesty1:
and foolishness
see as yu tall like Ishikawa diagram... Jst kitten
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by CountDracula(m): 7:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
If a white man calls u nigga now u wil b angry undecided

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thank God its a joke but somebody should sue or ban your sorry ass.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Afrok(m): 8:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Op stop that thing u ar smoking, it makes ppl go unclad overnight
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Olamitisoji(m): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2015
LWKMD
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 10:22pm On Jul 10, 2015
CountDracula:
If a white man calls u nigga now u wil b angry undecided

Wetin concern whiteman for this mata?

Ghananians are like black kiwi polish.

Slap them and stain yourself.

Dont mention the whitetrash on a níggâr to níggâr issue.

Its a family matter.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by delishpot: 7:59am On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

Its a family matter.

Very true. Na two brothers fighting.

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

Its a family matter.
nonsense, nigerians will never be our brothers, not with that stupp1d attitude of putting others down with their useless comments. With this behaviour, how will other africans like u?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Teeboy22:
grin grin grin grin grin

cc:ishilove, bigfrancis21

https://mobile.twitter.com/its_hush_/status/474848892454858752?lang=en
coming from a person who is also black as coal. Arent u deluding yourself?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
nonsense, nigerians will never be our brothers, not with that stupp1d attitude of putting others down with their useless comments. With this behaviour, how will other africans like u?

You seem to mistaken me for someone who gives a Fûçk whether other africans like us or not.

Ghananians are blacks, Nigerians are blacks.

The topic is about slapping a Ghanaian and getting your hands dirty.

Get used to it.

Lastly, Kindly locate your mothers püśšÿ and be born again.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

You seem to mistaken me for someone who gives a Fûçk whether other africans like us or not.

Ghananians are blacks, Nigerians are blacks.

The topic is about slapping a Ghanaian and getting your hands dirty.

Get used to it.

Lastly, Kindly locate your mothers püśšÿ and be born again.
as usual, a senseless nigerian. Fyi we aint brothers. Ghanaians dont move with sh1ts like u.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
as usual, a senseless nigerian. Fyi we aint brothers. Ghanaians dont move with sh1ts like u.

You cant afford to move with me.

I can be spotted in the dark.

Btw, are you a born again?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

You cant afford to move with me.

I can be spotted in the dark.

Btw, are you a born again?
i dont even wanna know an 1diot like u.... Fyi i aint dark...... Worthless thing
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
i dont even wanna know an 1diot like u.... Fyi i aint dark...... Worthless thing

You're so dark thats why your future is not bright.

Be born again!

Locate mama.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

You're so dark thats why your future is not bright.
Be born again!
Locate mama.
stop smoking weed. Its killing ur brain....
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
stop smoking weed. Its killing ur brain....

Be born again!!!

Halleluya!!.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

Be born again!!!
Halleluya!!.
ryt after u junkie. So when are u entering ur mom's womb?
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
ryt after u junkie. So when are u entering ur mom's womb?

You're now boring.

I was enjoying this.

I'm tired of having sex with my mom, even my grandma.

Come back when you have something to offer.

Hey, you can always locate me on another post, mocking someone else.

Goodbye my ghananian step-brother.
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Captainswag225(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2015
jerflakes:

You're now boring.

I was enjoying this.

I'm tired of having sex with my mom, even my grandma.

Come back when you have something to offer.

Hey, you can always locate me on another post, mocking someone else.

Goodbye my ghananian step-brother.
ugly monkey, i wonder the baboon who wasted her 9 months of bringing u out. U are a useless sp*rm
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by jerflakes(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
ugly monkey, i wonder the baboon who wasted her 9 months of bringing u out. U are a useless sp*rm

*yawns
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by Teeboy22(m): 12:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
Fvck y'all
Re: That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... by ZeezaRapture(m): 1:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
lol.

But am still recovering from my illness..sad

(1) (Reply)

When You Are In Bathroom And You Hear Your Wife Is At Hotel With Another Man / Hips, Buttocks & Breast Enlargement Oil in Lagos / Clever Condom Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.