Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT (568 Views)

Governor Fayose And Osinbajo Laughing In Abuja (Photos) / Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT by OrlandoOwoh(m): 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2015
AIT just said President Buhari and his Vice, Osinbajo are to take 50% of what Jonathan received as salary. By this, both men have reduced their salaries by 50%

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT by ritzytbabs(m): 8:53pm On Jul 10, 2015
hmmmmm
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT by shollay09(m): 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2015
Funny how most of dem say they'v slashed their salary by 50percent.. How will the citizens know its true since we can't see their bank notifications or alerts... To me sha, all na publicity... If dem like mk dem slash am, if dem like mk dem increase am, mk dem no sha 4gt wah dey'v promised we the citizens of dis country... I rest my case, God bless nigeria
Re: Buhari And Osinbajo To Take 50% Of Jonathan's Salary - AIT by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2015
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Detainees Moved From South East Back To Abuja / Buhari Refuses To Meet With Saraki / ‘refusal To Approve N15.37bn Loans Behind Oshiomhole’s Tirade Against NOI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.