Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Reacts To Activities Of Some Online Platforms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Reacts To Activities Of Some Online Platforms (622 Views)

Saraki Reacts To The Arrest Of Kwara Civil Servant For Criticizing Him / Saraki Reacts To Buhari’s ‘Death Rumour’, Denies Involvement / Saraki Reacts To Aisha Buhari's BBC Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Reacts To Activities Of Some Online Platforms by babanett: 8:58pm On Jul 10, 2015
I'm aware of activities of certain online platforms being sponsored by mischief makers to post all sorts of negative lies against my person.
Be rest assured, It will not change my focus to deliver on my mandate as Senate President which is to ensure legislation that will directly impact the lives of Nigerians and not any special interest group while making Transperency and Accountability to Nigerians my priority.
Re: Dr. Abubakar Bukola Saraki Reacts To Activities Of Some Online Platforms by seedgreen(m): 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
Following

(1) (Reply)

Government Should Not Persecute Prophet T.B Joshua – Primate Elijah Ayodele / Fayose Fighting The Dead. / NASS: PDP Candidate Challenges Apc’s Victory In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.