Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:20 AM

PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board (46572 Views)

Checkout This Hillarious Church Banner / Hillarious Church Post... / Look At The Sign Board A Man Amounted On His Newly Acquired Land (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Brytawon(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
About 10 years ago when I just started my company, I had a dream. In this dream was a much older more successful version of myself training a group of candidates and one of those candidates in the classroom was a younger version of me. The older more successful me then asked the younger version of myself this question: Who owns the house, the person whose house is infested with rats or the person who has the rats in a box in the house? The whole classroom including the younger version of myself started laughing. I woke up from the dream laughing and then I heard a small still voice say to me: Solve the riddle as it will define your success in life. 10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I can see the grace of God upon my life. Now I am sharing it with you. Solve this riddle and your life will change for the best.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Brytawon(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
About 10 years ago when I just started my company, I had a dream. In this dream was a much older more successful version of myself training a group of candidates and one of those candidates in the classroom was a younger version of me. The older more successful me then asked the younger version of myself this question: Who owns the house, the person whose house is infested with rats or the person who has the rats in a box in the house? The whole classroom including the younger version of myself started laughing. I woke up from the dream laughing and then I heard a small still voice say to me: Solve the riddle as it will define your success in life. 10 years on, I believe I know the meaning and I can see the grace of God upon my life. Now I am sharing it with you. Solve this riddle and your life will change for the best.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by slizzyb(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
u go fear poster and church names,,,, like okunerere ministry and u will see people going there
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by bryneloo(m): 9:30am On Jul 11, 2015
Kk
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by dammieco(m): 9:32am On Jul 11, 2015
10pm - DONE ;D10pm - DONE
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by chigoizie7(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Laff wan kill me oo cheesy. Falls frm mango tree n lands on d poster below me...chaii..illiteracy is indeed a disease

Please no vex ooh, what has illiteracy got to do with the posts?

Biko, elaborate.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by ayd91(m): 9:47am On Jul 11, 2015
chukzey442:
Oku Di Over may overflow into the congregation and consume them. BTW Mondays 9am to 3pm Do they pay salaries in the church?
Naaa. But the deliverance is free grin
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Christmasdon(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Inasmauch as that church is concern , i will not dare myfoot there,.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Classicman47(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
boboLIL:
L0ls,,,,,,, see church.....instead 0f g0in dis kinda church I rather ch00se staying ah0me...

My x-gf heart quick de h0t dats y ah brk up wid am....

Funny th0....

Back fr0m nairaland pris0n......ts really n0t a place t0 be 0h.....thank G0d I'm free t0 c0mment n0w....

Wh0eva ban me,,,, ur bl00d de h0t 0h

Why won't they ban you?

I mean look at your writing.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Adesiji77: 10:06am On Jul 11, 2015
The hustle is real... cheesy
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by REMMEI(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
And this didn't hit the front page o..

Chai!..

https://www.nairaland.com/2440357/didnt-attend-programmes-missed-alot
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by comfy16(f): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
grin grin no dull moment on ds blog. nairalanders una 10-much!
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Phinagold(f): 10:42am On Jul 11, 2015
ALL NIGHT 10pm - Done.............lol Lwkmd

Meaning by dawn they must have been done by d heat of the fire......hahahaha
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by imma2(m): 10:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Off to chop at my favourite restaurant grin grin grin

Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Manred0(m): 10:54am On Jul 11, 2015
Bunch of confused beings angry
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Jennydoris(f): 11:04am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

Our love is stronger dan a burning furnace grin

Ok. I have cooler filled with cold beer.. let me know when the fire is getting out of hand so that I can lend you some of my cold beer to quench the fire.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Jennydoris:

Ok. I have cooler filled with cold beer.. let me know when the fire is getting out of hand so that I can lend you some of my cold beer to quench the fire.

If that ur cold beer fit quench burning surphur den i go give u d contract tongue
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Jennydoris:

If that ur cold beer fit quench burning surphur den i go sign u d contract tongue
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by hibbayueei(m): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
Funny.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Jennydoris(f): 11:18am On Jul 11, 2015
halfrica:

If that ur cold beer fit quench burning surphur den i go sign u d contract tongue

I trial will convince you.. wink
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 11, 2015
Jennydoris:

I trial will convince you.. wink
Oya start tongue
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by frank043(m): 11:34am On Jul 11, 2015
pretydiva:
Laff wan kill me oo cheesy. Falls frm mango tree n lands on d poster below me...chaii..illiteracy is indeed a disease

The second pix on your profile pix makes sense wink
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by xeeco: 11:44am On Jul 11, 2015
No be small thing

Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by bummyla(m): 1:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hahahahahahha! Oku Di Over Prayer Ministry! God Help Us!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by enomakos(m): 1:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
Wetin oku di means?
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by azu2ky: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
hmmmm
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
obowo my local government, alike my village.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by pbs4real(m): 3:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
LADYARIK:
grin cheesy
hmmmundecided @ ur personal text tho. .
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by nerodenero: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aside 10pm till done, no service on Sunday! What a joke of a church embarassed
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by chucky234(m): 4:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
ITSaWRAP:
OMG! See sign board oh shocked
BTW, please check out our incredible offer below.
Thanks
I need Tuxedo and Corporate suits, PM location pls.
Re: PHOTOS: A Hillarious Church Sign Board And Restaurant Sign Board by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
chucky234:
I need Tuxedo and Corporate suits, PM location pls.

Kindly engage us on Whatsap.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Your Boss Wants Proof That You Are In The Hospital (pic) / When Village People Have Concluded On Your Matter / Funny Pics Of The Day.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.