Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering (5035 Views)

Simple Server On Pc Back?? / How To Setup Simple Server On Android Devices / How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by abbeyafu(m): 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2015
We all know that untill now that MTN BIS works flawlessly with simple server app on phones and simple saver software for pc which requires the use of modem before it can work on pc, but at the time of writing this post, i do not have a modem and also not enough money to purchase so i went into deep thinking.

What i did was, i downloaded simple server for PC and i did the necessary configuration on my phone and i put on my WIFI and then start the simple server software on my PC then Voila!!!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

WARNING!!!

Don’t forget to disable your antivirus or else e go chop am

1 Download simple server for PC (check the attachments

2 Send *216*10# to subscribe for BBMIDI (1day=100naira)
or text BBLITED to 21600 (N70 for 1day capped at 5GB)

3 After you receive the confirmation message, proceed to 4

4 Use 127.0.0.1 as proxy and 8080 for port. Do this on your phone

5 Goto your pc and launch simple server and allow it to run in background

6 On your hotspot and then goto your PC and connect

7 Browse till you are tired
copied from akutiblog

This was the perfect solution i have looking for... Enjoy guys
Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by dapdoman(m): 10:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
This is exactly what I did and its what am using to post this...simple server is indeed a powerful software!
Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by abbeyafu(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2015
dapdoman:
This is exactly what I did and its what am using to post this...simple server is indeed a powerful software!

Enjoy bro... God bless the developer of ss
Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by bobojoshua(m): 1:22am On Jul 11, 2015
abbeyafu:
We all know that untill now that MTN BIS works flawlessly with simple server app on phones and simple saver software for pc which requires the use of modem before it can work on pc, but at the time of writing this post, i do not have a modem and also not enough money to purchase so i went into deep thinking.

What i did was, i downloaded simple server for PC and i did the necessary configuration on my phone and i put on my WIFI and then start the simple server software on my PC then Voila!!!

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

WARNING!!!

copied from akutiblog

Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by google1(m): 8:46am On Jul 11, 2015
Please break it down, settings for phone Apn and simple server settings.
Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by Moblord(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
abbeyafu:

WHAT YOU WILL NEED

WARNING!!!

copied from akutiblog

How can i use it with modem? help me with the simple server configuration
Re: How To Use Simple Server On PC Without Modem But Through WIFI Tethering by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 02, 2015
google1:
Please break it down, settings for phone Apn and simple server settings.
I've got the setting for android and I've been using it.....it works. really!!

(1) (Reply)

Nokia Forum(all About Ur Nokia Fone) / Configuring Gpass Using Zain Gprs / Iphone 6 Coming Out Soon!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.