Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App (6619 Views)

How To Change Your Network From 3g To 4g / How To Fix "App Not Installed " Error On Android Phones..step By Step Guide / Download Now PES 2016 For Android, BB, IPhone And PC Using PPSSPP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 1:12am On Sep 27, 2015
DF Tethering Fix allows you to remove limitation on tethering imposed by android and let you use your mobile Vpn networks such as Psiphon, OpenVpn, Tweakware etc. You can share the network using your mobile hotspot.
Note: This app works on rooted device only.

How it Works.

Click Here to download DF Tethering Fix app on your android device

Now go to your Mobile settings, under Tethering and portable hotspots turn your Wi-Fi hotspot ON

Then lunch the DF Tethering app on your phone.

Then click FIX TETHERING and you are good to go.

Link
https://dlawtechy./2015/09/25/how-to-share-vpn-network-from-mobile-to-pc-using-df-tethering-fix-app/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 11:51am On Sep 27, 2015
Never flex data on your phone alone.. Share with friends and family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by helpinghands(m): 11:59am On Sep 27, 2015
Wow... It works like charm.. Been looking for a way to share vpn. Thanks for the tutorial
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 3:36pm On Sep 27, 2015
No problem
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Mcleo007(m): 6:50pm On Sep 27, 2015
DlawTECHY:
DF Tethering Fix allows you to remove limitation on tethering imposed by android and let you use your mobile Vpn networks such as Psiphon, OpenVpn, Tweakware etc. You can share the network using your mobile hotspot.
Note: This app works on rooted device only.

How it Works.

Click Here to download DF Tethering Fix app on your android device

Now go to your Mobile settings, under Tethering and portable hotspots turn your Wi-Fi hotspot ON

Then lunch the DF Tethering app on your phone.

Then click FIX TETHERING and you are good to go.

Link
https://dlawtechy./2015/09/25/how-to-share-vpn-network-from-mobile-to-pc-using-df-tethering-fix-app/

God, I pray this works
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 7:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mcleo007:

God, I pray this works

Definitely it works cos that's what am using with my pc

1 Like

Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Mcleo007(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
DlawTECHY:

Definitely it works cos that's what am using with my pc

That's good news then...
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mcleo007:

That's good news then...
Enjoy bro
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Mcleo007(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2015
DlawTECHY:

Enjoy bro

Thanks. I'll try it at the office tomorrow. My laptop is there
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mcleo007:

Thanks. I'll try it at the office tomorrow. My laptop is there
If you got any problem just tell me.. I guess you flexing the eti pack or the bb10 sub..
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by braindollar(m): 11:51pm On Sep 27, 2015
My laptop says no internet asses, and using psiphon nd terminal emulator with mtn bblited subscription
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 7:12am On Sep 28, 2015
braindollar:
My laptop says no internet asses, and using psiphon nd terminal emulator with mtn bblited subscription
Does your device hav root access?
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by baye2023(m): 7:21am On Sep 28, 2015
Tried it with laptop....connected nuh not goin writing limited..no internet access
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 7:28am On Sep 28, 2015
baye2023:
Tried it with laptop....connected nuh not goin writing limited..no internet access
Does ya phone has root access? If yes then it works better but if no.. Then i have another method for you.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Olarewajub: 7:32am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:
Never flex data on your phone alone.. Share with friends and family
This i exactly what i have been looking for a while now. On a sad note, my device ain't rooted and don't plan on rooting it. Please try and find an alternate app for non rooted device.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Olarewajub: 7:33am On Sep 28, 2015
baye2023:
Windows 8.1 with bing right?
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by DlawTECHY(m): 7:34am On Sep 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
This i exactly what i have been looking for a while now. On a sad note, my device ain't rooted and don't plan on rooting it. Please try and find an alternate app for non rooted device.
There is an alternative bro.. Kinda long.. Will drop it here now..
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Olarewajub: 7:36am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:

There is an alternative bro.. Kinda long.. Will drop it here now..
Thanks, i will be waiting.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by ewizard1: 7:44am On Sep 28, 2015
Any app to do that would require ROOT.

Theres another called Iswat Tether Unlocker!
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by donmarvex1(m): 7:47am On Sep 28, 2015
THANKS ALOT
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by baye2023(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:

Does ya phone has root access? If yes then it works better but if no.. Then i have another method for you.
Yes rooted...give me d second method
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by baye2023(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Olarewajub:
Windows 8.1 with bing right?

Yes buh na mozilla nd chrome i dey use
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2015
this thing does not work, at least not with mtn/psiphon.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by donmarvex1(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2015
If works with tweak ware for Etisalat. I shared connection to that Tecno device wey day our house. I work wella.
Same thing with windows 7 pc

Rooted Pioneer P4
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Mcleo007(m): 10:30am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:

If you got any problem just tell me.. I guess you flexing the eti pack or the bb10 sub..

Not working for me sha... It onnects on my laptop but says no internet access.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Olarewajub: 10:41am On Sep 28, 2015
baye2023:

Yes buh na mozilla nd chrome i dey use
The limited Wi-Fi network is perculiar to all windows 8.1 system.
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by ibawon(m): 10:55am On Sep 28, 2015
DlawTECHY:

my laptop keeps saying ni Internet access (LIMITED) and my phone is rooted. pls help a brother
Re: How To Share VPN Network From Mobile To PC Using DF Tethering Fix App by Olarewajub: 10:45pm On Sep 28, 2015
ibawon:
my laptop keeps saying ni Internet access (LIMITED) and my phone is rooted. pls help a brother
www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-fix-windows-8-1-wi-fi-issues/

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Motorola Moto G Users, Lets Meet In Here / Anyone Knows Vmobile Call barring code / How To Get 500MB Or 1GB Data For Free On MTN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.