Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock (3653 Views)

Amaechi Visits Plateau, Inspects Ongoing Work At Heipang Inland Dry Port, Jos / Amaechi Visits Eze Robinson Who Was Attacked By Gunmen In Rivers State - Photos / Amaechi Visits Ooni Of Ife, Ogunwusi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by talktimi(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Is Amaechi afraid that Buhari/efcc might widen the dragnet and start prosecuting apc ex governors for stealing ?
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by omenka(m): 6:05am On Jul 11, 2015
eliteweb:
How is it a news?
See painment. Did anyone force you to open the thread let alone comment on it??

Sai Baba. Your enemies and those of Nigeria shall all die miserably before the completion of your first term. When you begin your second term, even their families would forget they ever even existed.

You shall succeed Baba, and so shall Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by edo3(m): 6:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Rotel, my man.. I jst dey love ds guy day by day..
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by HopeAtHand: 6:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:
My president got that amazing swag cool

God bless you baba bubu cheesy

So God should bless him for having amazing swag!

Please What do you understand by amazing and how easily do you get amazed undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by internetpo(m): 6:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Use and dump. cheesy i no say anything o na joke before som ppl start to dey fight me
meanwhile check out this ebook offer if you use bulk sms www.smsmarketingportal.com/135-sms-words-for-marketing
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by iamrealdeji(m): 6:38am On Jul 11, 2015
ramdris:
[size=50pt]Tanoids are gonna be so pained by this news[/size] tongue tongue
oobi to Tanoids,but Buhari is swaggalicious o
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by iamrealdeji(m): 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
totorimi:
Upon all the wahala and dancing he ought to be amongst the first appointees of baba but Omasè o he is also lobbying for a shirt many will be shocked at what they will get in this govt.
baba is smarter than all of them na,baba sees Amaechi's hardwork then as patriotism cos that's the was Amaechi presented it but Buhari knows what he wants but wants to make it "Oh,if you're patriotic,you shouldn't be expecting any appointment,afterall,you did it for your country,not for yourself
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by iamrealdeji(m): 6:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Mooaloji:
Rotimi weldone, baba will not 4get U
if he's eligible enough for what baba wants to use him for
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by shudi(m): 6:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Rotimi Parrot Ameachi!
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by eedriyz(m): 7:12am On Jul 11, 2015
Generalkorex:

i sight u frm afar o.my oga

Hehehehe. Howdy brother?
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by ddippset(m): 7:17am On Jul 11, 2015
That is the general of common sense revolution right there!
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by Yujin(m): 7:18am On Jul 11, 2015
ikelvin:
The former Rivers state governor paid a visit to President Buhari at Aso Rock today July 10th...

http://lindaikeji..com/2015/07/photo-ex-gov-rotimi-amaechi-visits-pres.html?m=1
In time to come Amaechi will see the consequence of his folly. We're watching as you help those who don't want your progress set fire on your homeland. We don't speak of what we don't know. We are watching.
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by mrvitalis(m): 7:21am On Jul 11, 2015
azimibraun:
The Niger Delta Ministry may be scrapped I don't know yet but it's not then Ameachi certainly will get it to build APC's chances in the South-south and check the emergence of Wike as the political leader of that crucial zone. The Niger Delta Ministry job and the NDDC chairman going to APC will surely delver the goods for the APC.
Ameachi should head NDDC so he will be back to pH and help develop his place
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by Clerverly: 7:25am On Jul 11, 2015
lalasticlala, Ishilove and Obinoscopy! Wetin dey happen?
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by eliteweb(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
omenka:
See painment. Did anyone force you to open the thread let alone comment on it??

Sai Baba. Your enemies and those of Nigeria shall all die miserably before the completion of your first term. When you begin your second term, even their families would forget they ever even existed.

You shall succeed Baba, and so shall Nigeria.

Sometimes I wonder why all PMB supporters reason with their legs.

Must u keep insulting people to defend your principal or prove your point.

Plz learn to discuss not insult....

"Every uncharitable action is a boomerang"
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by henchamb(m): 7:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Vicadonis:
It won't change anything...
Baba, be like; 'You see this guy on my right, I have scammed him. No AGF for am walahi

NO AGF FOR HIM?
is amaechi a lawyer. Common sense no dey for tanoids compound. Wailing wailer
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by Rilwayne001: 8:32am On Jul 11, 2015
HopeAtHand:

So God should bless him for having amazing swag!
Please What do you understand by amazing and how easily do you get amazed undecided undecided

Google is always there to help you. Better still, go play with your mate, boy.
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by HopeAtHand: 9:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Google is always there to help you. Better still, go play with your mate, boy.

If you are amazed at a posture taken for picture then obviously you applaud and appreciate petty things, infact very petty things.

Now you can get lost.
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by chimerase2: 10:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Anoda photo anoda boko blast undecided
Wetin concern me kwanu tongue
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by chumakk: 11:02am On Jul 11, 2015
The destroyer
Re: Photo: Ex-gov Rotimi Amaechi Visits Pres. Buhari In Aso Rock by Vicadonis(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
henchamb:

NO AGF FOR HIM?
is amaechi a lawyer. Common sense no dey for tanoids compound. Wailing wailer

So, person no fit do mistake. By the way, your brain should have alerted you I meant to write SGF...

(1) (2) (Reply)

(as Of Today)!!!biafra Alert!!!....finally Buhari Has Shot Himself In The Foot / 10 Buhari Ministers Threaten To Tender Resignation Letters / Important Things You Need To Know About Dating A Yoruba Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.