Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,513 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman (22995 Views)

"Three Of Buhari's Ministers Were Saboteurs" - Akamukale, APC BOT / Audu's Wife May Emerge As Deputy Governor / MKO Abiola’s Daughter, Rinsola Appointed APC BOT Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by guardsman: 10:03am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
I love you for this comment.you must be someone very conversant with the genesis of APC from scratch to victory.

Thanx. Many nigerians like myself were very passionate about sweeping out d PDP frm national relevance. We followed d progress of d APC wit keen interest hoping dat something somehow may just happen to dislodge d evil hegemony dat held our country hostage for 16yrs & promised to rule 4 d next 60yrs whether they perform or not.
We played our part & delivered d NASS so dat d President can carry out his agenda of CHANGE without any distractions frm d discredited PDP whom we voted out of power. Now Saraki has traded away d Deputy Senate Presidency to d PDP on d alter of his inordinate ambition. It's really a disservice to those that worked hard to ensure an APC majority in both houses.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by 7lives: 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
chukwudi44:

The man is really overated. For all his noise GEJ scored above 40% across the six south western states. He organized a one million man March for Buhari in Lagos but couldn't give him up to a million votes in the main elections yet some people claim he installed him smh

Even if GEJ scored 49.99% in south west, he still did not win the south west so wake up, minions like you undervaluing Tinubu!s political achievements in this country will not erase the history that was made in the 2015 election so stop wasting your time.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
He was the one that reject himself ,Mr man.why didn't they reject his choice of vice president.... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Rejected himself ke,keep deceiving yourself
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hafeeanubasy: 10:13am On Jul 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Rejected himself ke,keep deceiving yourself
....I don't expect you to agree... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:15am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
....I don't expect you to agree... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Is only this what you have been to say by ur master?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by ADO21212(m): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
[color=#550000][/color] embarassedI pray angryI pray
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:17am On Jul 11, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Show me one past governor that ended their tenure in 2007 like Tinubu that is still being heard of like Tinubu? Even though some of them later became senators, ambassadors and ministers, none has been able to beat the feat of Tinubu, a man that has not held any public office, not even in his party, since 2007. He is a great man. Achike Udenwa used 8 years like him and later became a minister. The same thing with Sam Egwu. Peter Odili, after his 8 years in Rivers State, who still hears from him. Who heard anything about the immediate past Chairman of PDP, Mu'Azu who was Bauchi State Governor for 8 years? What about Joshua Dariye who later became a Senator? Where is Chimaroke Nbadinuju of Enugu State who later became a Senator?
Only one man beat Tinubu's achievement and that is Senator Bukola Saraki , Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria and Chairman, National Assembly, Federal Republic of Nigeria tongue
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hansad: 10:19am On Jul 11, 2015
APC has turned to become Northern Peoples Congress. Tinubu emerging the party's BOT Chairman changes nothing for Tinubu's kinsmen in the SW.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by anurd1991: 10:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Please why Nigeria Media are just heating the polity for us. Why are you using "May" in a very crucial issue of National interest. Is your report not certain? Please do your research very well before you report any issue.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hafeeanubasy: 10:21am On Jul 11, 2015
guardsman:

Thanx. Many nigerians like myself were very passionate about sweeping out d PDP frm national relevance. We followed d progress of d APC wit keen interest hoping dat something somehow may just happen to dislodge d evil hegemony dat held our country hostage for 16yrs & promised to rule 4 d next 60yrs whether they perform or not.
We played our part & delivered d NASS so dat d President can carry out his agenda of CHANGE without any distractions frm d discredited PDP whom we voted out of power. Now Saraki has traded away d Deputy Senate Presidency to d PDP on d alter of his inordinate ambition. It's really a disservice to those that worked hard to ensure an APC majority in both houses.

I am in your shoe bro.I always feel sad whenever I remember that the change has been hijacked.who is dogara? when gbajabiamila was leading the APC minority against the PDP in the house.where is dogara when Gbajabiamila was sponsoring 2nd highest number of bills totalling 32 as against dogara's 7 and Lasun that didn't even sponsor any bill since his sojourn in the house.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hafeeanubasy: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Only one man beat Tinubu's achievement and that is Senator Bukola Saraki , Senate President Federal Republic of Nigeria and Chairman, National Assembly, Federal Republic of Nigeria tongue
...what achievement o?..conniving with the opposition?... Mr man ,that is treachery... I know your type... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Eskimojar(m): 10:24am On Jul 11, 2015
I will be very happy and its a welcome development
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by flyingbeat: 10:25am On Jul 11, 2015
For someone to be the brain behind the fall of an incumbent government, is not been overrated... it's just that his Oliver twistlic nature is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by mbolajide2010: 10:26am On Jul 11, 2015
[/color]
chukwudi44:

The man is really overated. For all his noise GEJ scored above 40% across the six south western states. He organized a one million man March for Buhari in Lagos but couldn't give him up to a million votes in the main elections yet some people claim he installed him smh
[color=#006600]

Hello, don't be confused please.

Imagine if what happened in the SS and SE had happened in the SW, I mean the voting pattern there. Would Buhari have won or met the constitutional requirement of winning 24 states. I think your problem should be, why should Jonthan lost in the SW despite how much he spent there?

Even your lord, GEJ, admitted that Tinubu is his problem during the election, remember how the sodiers besieged his house? Buhari also admitted his emergence as the president is because of him. GEJ,OBJ, Buhari, Atiku and others all acknowledged his political sagacity.

Who are you not to admit his political sagacity if those people can?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:27am On Jul 11, 2015
7lives:

Even if GEJ scored 49.99% in south west, he still did not win the south west so wake up, minions like you undervaluing Tinubu!s political achievements in this country will not erase the history that was made in the 2015 election so stop wasting your time.
Abeg overblown ego !!

If Tinubu is super master , why did Fayose defeat Fayemi
Why did Aketi failed to defeat Mimiko
Why did Gbajabiamala failed in Speakership election
Why were Lawan group (Tinubu group) in ICC instead of floor of NASS
why did GEJ won SW in 2011 instead Ribadu (ACN candidate)
Why did ACN only won Osun state in 2011 Presidential election

You people should stop overeating , no doubt Jagaban is a great Politician that all power brokers sought as far as Southwest is concerned and that is because Jagaban boys are now controlling just 4 of SW states while Fayose/Mimiko controls the remaining two ......

Jagaban has been riding on the failure of PDP to make his shines ..... He always lost whenever PDP factor is not in his political permutation I.e anytime he imposed candidate that is not people's choice, He lost

That is how he lost Ekiti and Ondo, Speakership and Senate President ....... A God father should be able to do and undo grin
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hafeeanubasy: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Is only this what you have been to say by ur master?
,.....lolz,you are bordered simply because its the truth.can you swear you don't belong to one of the categories.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hansad: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Tinubu, the never say die politician. Always calculating his next move while haters continue to hate. When you think he's down and underrate him, he bounces back with a bang to dismantle his opponents.

Tanoids, sorry, Tinubu still remain very relevant and he's going nowhere. He will continue to provide leadership to the APC for a long time to come. You lot should learn to accept this reality.

Tinubu to continue to provide leadership? The type of leadership that permitted only 1.6 million votes in the last presidential election in Lagos state of about 12 million people.

APCheats!!!!!!!!cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:28am On Jul 11, 2015
mbolajide2010:
[/color][color=#006600]

Hello, don't be confused please.

Imagine if what happened in the SS and SE had happened in the SW, I mean the voting pattern there. Would Buhari have won or met the constitutional requirement of winning 24 states. I think your problem should be, why should Jonthan lost in the SW despite how much he spent there?

Even your lord, GEJ, admitted that Tinubu is his problem during the election, remember how the sodiers besieged his house? Buhari also admitted his emergence as the president is because of him. GEJ,OBJ, Buhari, Atiku and others all acknowledged his political sagacity.

Who are you not to admit his political sagacity if those people can?
pffft .... liers muamend !!
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:32am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
...what achievement o?..conniving with the opposition?... Mr man ,that is treachery... I know your type... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Abeg overblown ego !!

You people should stop overeating , no doubt Jagaban is a great Politician that all power brokers sought as far as Southwest is concerned and that is because Jagaban boys are now controlling just 4 of SW states while Fayose/Mimiko controls the remaining two ......

Jagaban has been riding on the failure of PDP to make his shines ..... He always lost whenever PDP factor is not in his political permutation I.e anytime he imposed candidate that is not people's choice, He lost

That is how he lost Ekiti and Ondo, Speakership and Senate President ....... A God father should be able to do and undo ..... stop over blowing Tinubu abeg grin
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by hafeeanubasy: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Abeg overblown ego !!

That is how he lost Ekiti and Ondo, Speakership and Senate President ....... A God father should be able to do and undo grin
..The same way he failed in installing the VP and sponsor both to dislodge PDP at the federal level and made them an opposition party?..That is the mother of all defeat and bullet against PDP fired by jagaban himself....I know you... .....you are either PDP,IGBO or member of bode George,Ebenezer babatope and kashamu family in southwest.The day your type like Tinubu it means he is failing.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:33am On Jul 11, 2015
7lives:

Stop foaming in the mouth, ask your brother Good luck Jonathan, he will explain to you why Tinubu is overrated.
Abeg overblown ego !!

That is how he lost Ekiti and Ondo, Speakership and Senate President ....... A God father should be able to do and undo ..... stop over blowing Tinubu abeg grin
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
anigbajumo:

Ez it a must 4u 2show yeer foolishness?
Saraki>tinubu.....u must b brainwashed.
which Gbajumo you get ... eyin werey !!!
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by localboy: 10:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Why do you people always tagged Saraki whenever Tinubu's name is mentioned.
Ohhh, You think Saraki is a small boy right You think say leadership na by age right
You think Tinubu is powerful than Saraki right .... cheesy grin

na today , what is Tinubu as BOT Chairman.
even Jonathan forced Obasanjo to resign as BOT Chairman only for Obasanjo to be damned frustrated till he tore his PDP membership card. Jonathan lost later though but only to Buhari not to Obj !!!

Many ignorant always overrate Tinubu .... This is National Politics nat Regional Politics.

Saraki, the Senate President till Tinubu learn National politicking tongue

What makes you think Saraki cannot be impeached. .? We had 3 different Senate President under the watch of formr presido Obasanjo...Saraki can be impeached for his act of betrayal....I love the struggle style of Tinubu and Buhari...The Duo fought and won the National Leadership Mantle as Opposition.....Saraki could be dealt with by thr Jagaban...(.Tinubu )....Saraki and likes are political prostitutes. .....#
.I rest my case#
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:36am On Jul 11, 2015
hafeeanubasy:
....neutrality in your own sense is being indifferent with the party you help formed in her choice of leaders.get it to your skull.LAWAL is even APC candidate not tinubus.Tinubu candidate is George Akume.And I think its just logical.Akume and Gbaja were the minority leader when APC was the minority.now they become the majority, it just fair that they become the speaker or the house leader.provided it is in a Parliamentry government either of them automatically become the prime minister.
You like grammar oo ... There is nothing like logical in Politics infact only Buhari is now trying to provide logic to Nigeria Governance !!!

In Politics it is either e be or e no be and this time around Saraki be while Tinubu and his boys no be ...
Shikena abeg.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
kennyamusan:
GEJ made OBJ tore his membership card Don't ever ever compare GEJ to OBJ,one is a puppet while the other is a man,one is a figure head and the other a standing figure. If I may ask,is GEJ still relevant in today's politics
Na who come make OBJ tore his PDP membership card
Na who frustrate OBJ so tey baba resigned from BOT Chairman

I am not a fan of GEJ check my posts if you doubt .... I am for Buhari and APC ....

But we won't allow you Tinubu group to render Saraki Senate Presidency unpopular via media propaganda.....

Buhari's Government must work whether Tinubu win or Tinubu lost !!!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by anigbajumo(m): 10:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
which Gbajumo you get ... eyin werey !!!

Real BASTARD!!!,weREy oMHOAaLE
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
seunmsg:
Asiwaju Tinubu, the never say die politician. Always calculating his next move while haters continue to hate. When you think he's down and underrate him, he bounces back with a bang to dismantle his opponents.

Tanoids, sorry, Tinubu still remain very relevant and he's going nowhere. He will continue to provide leadership to the APC for a long time to come. You lot should learn to accept this reality.

"Tinubu MAY"...lol, he was supposed to be BOT Chair without contest but now it has turned to "may".... SW is in deep sh1t in the hands of the North

Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by mbolajide2010: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Bollove:
Abeg overblown ego !!

So you have always got everything you want in life? You win some and lose some that is how life is my brother.

Do you know what it means to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria considering our complexity in terms of ethnicities, religions, and all other factors?
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by onyfor(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
udemejack:

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/tinubu-may-emerge-apc-bot-chairman/
If this happens, then I see most politicians affected defecting to PDP or forming a new political party.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:41am On Jul 11, 2015
Rotimi47:
Saraki wanted to be APC presidential candidate but Tinubu edged him out, Altiku wanted to also become APC presidential candidate after Tinubu, him and others have had several meetings and the majority accepts Tinubu argument that Buhari is the best that they have for now, but he Altiku still brought millions of dollars at the last campaign and was even openly giving it out to APC members up to few minutes to the kickoff of APC primaries but Tinubu worked extra hard for the emergence of Buhari; that is why saraki and Altiku are still angry with Tinubu. Even this evidence in Altiku's reply to a journalist that asked him a direct question that people say Buhari us our own Abraham Lincoln, Altiku replied saying he does not see any comparison between them as Buhari only contested 3 to 4 times before he won! The same journalist asked him about Buhari political capacity but he cut the guy Short by saying Buhari is not a politician but only a leader! Tinubu is underrated in terms of his ability as a politician as he is not ambitious and that is his strength while others are over ambitious which is their weakness. Amechi sided with saraki and Altiku against Tinubu but look at what is happening in Rivers state! APC is almost dead as the 22 local government have been dissolved. Tinubu is the brain behind APC and anyone that think they can do without him is just gonna destroy himself and the party; why did I say this? APC have been in problem eg Buhari , Saraki, Altiku and their supporters have not been able to do anything significant that can show they are moving Nigeria to a great part since Tinubu stepped back from them eg ministers have not been appointed, boko haram attacks have increased, several wrong decisions are being made, Naira have dropped to 230 against the dollar, boko haram prisoners being moved to prison in the east this is just to mention a few. The North are just gamblers as the South West have always been opposition since 1960 and they have survived and flourished, which other region can try it and survive and as the same time flourish? NONE, if any region can do same this present administration is a testing ground for them; before I forget, what have been the achievement of every government that all other regions in Nigeria have supported with the exception of the South West since 1960? They have failed! So let them do their worst by ganging up again against the South West so that we can see how far they can go. Tinubu is a colossus while Saraki and Altiku are just wannabes.
lol.These ones are past glory.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by Bollove: 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
mbolajide2010:

So you have always got everything you want in life? You win some and lose some that is how life is my brother.

Do you know what it means to unseat an incumbent president in Nigeria considering our complexity in terms of ethnicities, religions, and all other factors?
Exactly my points bro .... You win some while you lose some.

da na y we should not overrate anybody in naija Politics.
Re: Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman by engrlarex(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
that's is Asiwaju of Africa, Akowonjo Bawanwi, Ekun Oko Jonathan, omo olodo ide, Jagaban of Bogu...haters will die of ur success very soon? love u like Kilode

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ANN Presidential Candidate, Durotoye Reacts As INEC Postponed General Election / N3b Scam: Oyo-ita Weighs Options, Seeks Soft Landing / Thousands Return To Borno After Boko Haram Ouster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.