Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,080 members, 7,953,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:44 PM

Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze (2482 Views)

You Can’t Remove Ekweremadu, PDP Dares APC Senators / Fresh Ambush: When and How APC will finally remove Ekweremadu.. / We Will Resist Any Attempt To Remove Ekweremadu – Ohanaeze Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by ramdris(m): 4:29am On Jul 11, 2015
The youth wing of the apex Igbo socio-cultural organisation, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, Ohanaeze Youth Council, has said that the All Progressives Congress National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, is behind the plot to remove Ike Ekweremadu as the deputy senate president.

In a statement issued in Umuahia, the OYC National President, Mazi Okechukwu Isiguzoro, asked Tinubu and other “anti- Igbo forces in APC” to retrace their steps or face the wrath of Igbo youths.

Isiguzoro said the plot to remove Ekweremadu was an affront on the Igbo nation which would not be tolerated.

He said, “Being fully aware that the present plot is being orchestrated by Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, we ask him to re-trace his steps forthwith or we shall declare him an enemy of Ndigbo.”

Isiguzoro, however, urged President Muhammadu Buhari to caution Tinubu and other anti-Ekweremadu forces in order to avoid actions that might further overheat the polity.

He said, “We are aware that Buhari is under intense pressure to endorse the ‘Ekweremadu must go plot.’ This is the time for the President to prove that he belongs to nobody, Tinubu inclusive, but that he belongs to everybody, Ndigbo inclusive.”

Also, another Igbo group, Izu-Umunna Cultural Association, asked the APC to accept the election of Ekweremadu as the deputy senate president as the will of God.

The association also asked the Federal Government to relocate the Boko Haram detainees from Ekwulobia prison facilities in the South-East because their presence had been creating tension in the region.

According to him, the presence of the Boko Haram detainees is like spreading the virus of terrorism to a region not known to such a trend.

In a statement signed by its President, Dr. Ugo Ihekuna, and Secretary-General, Chief Elvis Chukwu, the association attributed the crisis in the senate to the handiwork of politicians who wanted things to always go their own way.

Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved. This material, and other digital content on this website, may not be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by beeblah(m): 4:30am On Jul 11, 2015
pls what has he been doing
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Emekamex(m): 4:31am On Jul 11, 2015
Not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Bollove: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2015
lol
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by akinszz: 4:34am On Jul 11, 2015
Y1bos and their hates for tinubu... Nawa oo... Jealousy, jealousy na em dey worry dem.

17 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by eliteweb(m): 4:37am On Jul 11, 2015
The youth wing is working...
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by cheddahboy(m): 4:38am On Jul 11, 2015
No Be Oha Neze, na Okazi Neze.., blame eveything on Jagaban like say na him be Akon

10 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Generalkorex(m): 4:40am On Jul 11, 2015
If na una self. una go do worse. We are all human being na
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by eliteweb(m): 4:42am On Jul 11, 2015
Is there any politician who doesn't want things to go his or her way?

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by ramdris(m): 4:44am On Jul 11, 2015
People keep linking Tinubu to almost every events in this country. They keep saying they wanna push him aside yet they keep making him more important than he really his.

They threaten to declare him enemy of Ibo race if Ekeweremadu is removed without asking if Tinubu was the one that asked him to forge (Should that be true). Some faceless and jobless keep fighting for Politicians who will end up pacifying their selves. Of what benefit has Ekweremadu to them all these while should be the question they should be asking each other.

While am not against people protecting their kith and kin, I would gladly urge we youths to stop getting too much with internal squabbles of these Politicians cos at the end of the day, they will settle after we might have killed ourselves.

I used to feel Tinubu is over rated but reading newspapers and seeing his name more than "full stops" made me realized he is under rated. Hate him or not, I will pick him over several others who lacks principle and ideology. History will be king to him for his roles in bringing democracy to Nigeria and also nurturing it with his might, foresight and resources.

God bless Tinubu and his haterz.
God bless PMB/PYO
God bless me
God bless Nigeria!

Btw: I can't believe I opened a thread and some guys still push me away from FTC shocked. Talk about 5G network.

Cc: Lalasticlala...

16 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Fantusi(m): 4:45am On Jul 11, 2015
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by ekim004(m): 4:46am On Jul 11, 2015
igbos ranting since 1966

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by kettykin: 4:48am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu will end up in jail, just a matter of time

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 11, 2015
Why are this Yeebos So Scared of Tinubu??

7 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by manmind: 5:03am On Jul 11, 2015
Awon Omoyeebo yi tun tide ooo.

They can not talk without mentionin tinubu.
Olori pelebe gbogbo

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by AustineE1: 5:05am On Jul 11, 2015
Tinubu is like a valley of mud where anything that gets in it either stinks,sinks or stains. If everybody says you stink,you need to take a shower!....the 'change' for Tinubu and his evil cohorts,is all about vendetta, internal tyranny and marginalization,where the south East and south south geopolitical zones must be subdued. I lost all respect for the man,when they used their parapo press and evil propaganda to surpress the issue of national conference report on reforms which GEJ shld have implemented,just for mere political interest and alliance with the north.like someone once said:
People of south-East wants Biafra
south-south wants resource control
middlebelt wants to carve their own seperate identity
Hausa-Fulanis wants constant political power and domination over others in one Nigeria.
The big question is,what does the yorubas really want?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 5:13am On Jul 11, 2015
Watin dos people stil dey find?

Today they will say " We don't want to be in Nigeria, give us Biafra"
Tommoro will be "We are been margnalized"

Watin una want?

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by heykims(m): 5:17am On Jul 11, 2015
With just d echo of the name "Tinubu"' some groups of people tremble. Jagaban indeed..

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Vicadonis(m): 5:27am On Jul 11, 2015
Ekweremandu cannot be impeached by anybody. So, you guys should just let the guy be. Na im sey make una no get sense go wait for ICC for one yeye meeting.
Take it or not. Ekweremandu will remain there till 2019

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by frankyychiji(f): 5:40am On Jul 11, 2015
They should stop arrogating to Tinubu what he can never accomplish in his life time and in the world to come! Ekweremadu will be DSP till 2019 and nothing will stop it!
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by DIVINE78: 5:56am On Jul 11, 2015
What is wrong with these jobless people called Ohaneze? Why are you reporting Tinubu to Buhari and not your hero Jonathan? Is Buba f I no longer a BH sponsor and grand patron? I thought the talk in town is Tinubu's influence in the current assembly is zero. Yeye people.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by omenka(m): 6:00am On Jul 11, 2015
Very funny fellas. They should plot to ensure Ekweremadu stays there as well. What's the fuss about?? I don't understand why some people would viciously try to protect a criminal simply because of his tribe. Did Ekweremadu forge a document or didn't he?? Only the courts can decide and not some mushroom sociopolitical pressure group.

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by DIVINE78: 6:01am On Jul 11, 2015
AustineE1:
Tinubu is like a valley of mud where anything that gets in it either stinks,sinks or stains. If everybody says you stink,you need to take a shower!....the 'change' for Tinubu and his evil cohorts,is all about vendetta, internal tyranny and marginalization,where the south East and south south geopolitical zones must be subdued. I lost all respect for the man,when they used their parapo press and evil propaganda to surpress the issue of national conference report on reforms which GEJ shld have implemented,just for mere political interest and alliance with the north.like someone once said:
Hausa-Fulanis wants constant political power and domination over others in one Nigeria.
Your life is pathetic. Tinubu has always been in the forefront and campaign for true federalism. How can ibo want biafra when they cannot even run a political party left behind by their hero that ran to a brothel in ivory coast in the thick of the war? Buhari has suddenly become ibo president after caking him all sorts of names before the election. What a clannish hypocrisy!

8 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by omoelesa(m): 6:11am On Jul 11, 2015
Does the black jews have a leader in mould of Tinubu.A Region That Is Leaderles And Backward When It Comes To Politic In Nigeria.U People Should Better Worship Him, So That, U May Be Get To Rule This Country.Yeye

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by fr3do(m): 6:16am On Jul 11, 2015
The poster above me is an imbe.cile
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by StOla: 6:20am On Jul 11, 2015
Igbos and Tinubu, a similar case of Igbos and OBJ.

You become their enemy once you're out of office, despite all the good done to them.

If Ohaneze wants a leadership position in an APC senate, then they know which party to vote for in 2019.

Tinubu owes no one an apology for being a loyal party man.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by kahara(m): 6:28am On Jul 11, 2015
No question asked by anybody is foolish in the eyes of someone like me trained to be a moving question mark. My answer to ur questions here be say my people want every hand wey be like dat of Esau comot for where Senator Ekwerenmadu dey. At least we know wat we want as a people unlike some people in a certain region.
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:40am On Jul 11, 2015
akinszz:
Y1bos and their hates for tinubu... Nawa oo... Jealousy, jealousy na em dey worry dem.
Now u are being funny right? If not, then u are a bigot!! What has Tinubu that the Igbo man should be jealous of?? A soiled name?? Tufiakwa!! My brother, Ezi aha ka ego!!
Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by AlPeter: 6:46am On Jul 11, 2015
AustineE1:
Yorubas want a United Nigeria isn't that obvious btw I never knew the Reports were submitted to Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by STANPASQUAL(m): 6:52am On Jul 11, 2015
omoelesa:
Does the black jews have a leader in mould of Tinubu.A Region That Is Leaderles And Backward When It Comes To Politic In Nigeria.U People Should Better Whorship Him, So That U May Be Get To Rule This Country.Yeye
If u are referring to d maxim of “Igbo enwe Eze" (Kingless Igbo) by saying we are leaderless, then u are portraying a high concentration of ignorance. The maxim simply means that the Igbo nation do not follow any leader blindly unlike d blind worship accorded some emirs and Obas!!
We've got leaders, the mould of which u as a nation can't have in a long time to come!! And don't go mentioning Awolowo and his bunch of ethnic bigoted cohorts!!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by akinszz: 6:55am On Jul 11, 2015
Oloshi! What tinubu has achieved no single y!bo can never achieve half of what he has achieved. #wereniyibos...
STANPASQUAL:

Now u are being funny right? If not, then u are a bigot!! What has Tinubu that the Igbo man will jealous of?? A soiled name?? Tufiakwa!! My brother, Ezi aha ka ego!!

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Behind Plot To Remove Ekweremadu –ohanaeze by Vivalavida99(f): 6:56am On Jul 11, 2015
undecided

Tunibu the Jagabandit and looser, he will not succeed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Electrocuted By Ear Piece [photo] / Full List Of Appointments Made So Far By Buhari And Their States Of Origin / Finally, Dino Melaye Frees South West From Tinubu's Chokehold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.