Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,275 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:41 PM

A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit (4221 Views)

NAFDAC Begins Mop Up Of Imported Fruit Juices Nationwide / Fruit Seller Washing Fruit With Gutter Water (Photo) / A Simple Trick To Cut Onions Without Making You Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by marylandcakes: 7:15am On Jul 11, 2015
The best way to get your pomegranate seeds out without using water is to
cut it in half
Wack it with a spoon at the back into a bowl and all the seeds would fall out.
Please see demonstration below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBmjHyozq_M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by marylandcakes: 11:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
The pomegranates fruit is very high in antioxidants, which have cancer fighting properties.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 10:01am On Jul 13, 2015
They fight cancer cells, scientifically proven.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2015
Can this fruit grow in Nigeria?
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by marylandcakes: 10:24pm On Sep 19, 2015
Maybe?
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by myselfonly: 4:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Yes, we can grow it here in Naija.
My grandfather in kano used to grow it in his house a few years back.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by marylandcakes: 8:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
myselfonly:

That's good to know, because I've never seen this fruit in Nigeria, This fruit is very high in antioxidants which are cancer fighting cells. It seems as if most of the best fruits are grown in the northern part of the county.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 12:58pm On Sep 21, 2015
myselfonly:

Can you please let me know how and where to get the fruits in Lagos / Benin?
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 22, 2015
I have never seen a pomegranate before. I'm more concerned about oranges and the ones we have here... embarassed embarassed
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 10:57am On Oct 15, 2015
tchidi:
I have never seen a pomegranate before. I'm more concerned about oranges and the ones we have here... embarassed embarassed

have you got a picture?
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 15, 2015
Rubyventures:

have you got a picture?

A picture of?
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 1:35pm On Oct 15, 2015
tchidi:

A picture of?

the ones you've seen.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 18, 2015
Rubyventures:

the ones you've seen.

I said I've never seen a pomegranate. I'm more concerned with oranges and the fruits I've seen here in Nigeria.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 2:13pm On Oct 19, 2015
tchidi:

I said I've never seen a pomegranate. I'm more concerned with oranges and the fruits I've seen here in Nigeria.

Sorry I must have misunderstood you.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by Rubyventures: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2015
I was speaking to a friend the other day and were speaking about the health benefits of this fruit and she said she doesn't buy it because she finds it difficult to get the fruits out so I recommended this video to her.

Maybe OP should do a video on the many ways it can be consumed.
Re: A Trick To Get Seeds Out Of The Pomegranate Fruit by marylandcakes: 9:44pm On Nov 26, 2015
Rubyventures:
I was speaking to a friend the other day and were speaking about the health benefits of this fruit and she said she doesn't buy it because she finds it difficult to get the fruits out so I recommended this video to her.
Maybe OP should do a video on the many ways it can be consumed.

Thanks for that.

(1) (Reply)

Tasty Cakes With Beautiful And Creative Designs / How Does Breastmilk Taste? / Packaging Of Chin Chin For Commercial Purpose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.