Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Faith Tabernacle A City Of Refuge Indeed! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Faith Tabernacle A City Of Refuge Indeed! (596 Views)

Deism- The Last Refuge For A Dubious Religious Apologist / David Oyedepo Jnr To Pastor The Faith Tabernacle In Ota / Faith Tabernacle Is Not Just A Church But A Place Of Refuge! Come & Be Restored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Faith Tabernacle A City Of Refuge Indeed! by tunji09(m): 7:40am On Jul 11, 2015
Whole family healed of tuberculosis!
“My wife and I had tuberculosis, and later our three children. I first contact the cough in April 1999, and transferred it to my wife. We would not sleep, as we would vomit from 7pm to 7 am. We just lined towels around our bed and vomit blood and all manner of things. My wife in particular was stooling endlessly. She would even stool in her pants. We lost so much weight. The devil wanted to destroy my family’s finance, health, spiritual and social life, and ultimately to kill us, as tuberculosis is a fatal disease. I was working before, but it became very embarrassing for my boss to stay with me in the same office. My boss would stand at the door of my office to talk with me, so I had to leave.
We sold all we had, to take care of our health, and all our family members kept away from us, because they thought we were dying. But God stepped in on our behalf and sent us help. A friend of mine who worship here gave me one Bishop David Oyedepo’s books, the healing Balm. I read it and was inspired by some of the testimonies I read in it, believing that our case was nothing before God, We borrowed money to come here first day we came (February 27, 2000). We spent the first 15 minutes walking and looking around, as we had not come here before. My wife and I sat together, so that when we started coughing, people would avoid us, it was shortly after we sat down that I realized that we hadn’t cough for about 30 minutes! I turned to my wife and said, ‘This cough is afraid of God o! We received our healing that day without meeting anyone to pray for us! Till now, we have not gone to anybody, but we are healed. I told my wife, ‘Oh, they are celebrating his presence makes the difference; that’s why everything was flushed out like that.
We started recovering after then; our recovery was so fast that people around started asking us what we used. My wife’s stooling stopped when she started using the anointing oil. Now, all those that let us, thinking that we were going to die, have come back. Favor also kept coming into our home every month.”---Akintunde,M.

Join us this Sunday@ Settlement Banquet, July 12, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

(1) (Reply)

What Does Bible Say About Dating And Courting / Why Not Try God This Way... It Is Your Turn For A Breakthrough / Angels On Assignment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.