Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,181 members, 7,864,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:22 AM

Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily (1381 Views)

Goodnews Adsense Applicants,get Your Adsense Approved In Less Than 48 Hours 2015 / 4 Tips To Get Adsense Approval Fast-2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily by enik204(m): 9:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
enik204:

Nop... 20 Unique Post Is Enough.. And A Privacy Policy..Also Add Contact Us.. Make Sure That They All Have Navigation

I Checked Your Site ...Am Not Sure That This Site Will Be Aproved.. Try To Work On The Designs Just Read This
I Know How Adsense Can Be So Faustrating ..Have Experienced This Before.. But Right Now Am Going To Share You The Real And Short Way To Get Your Website Approved Within 48hrs Of Submission ...No Time For Story!! Straight To The Point

1.Create A Niche About Medical Or Health /Beauty Tips With Your Blog Or Create A New One Just For Approval, After Approval You Can Link It Back To Your Website ...You Understand What Am Saying!!

2.Create An Apealling Blog Design ...You Can Use Black And White / SkyBlue And White Something Nice..

3.Remove Any Third Party Advertisement ...InFact Remove All..If You Want Fast Approval..

4.Create A Privacy Policy Page..Just Go To Google Or Any Health Site ..Replace And Edit The Needed Area After You Copy The Privacy Policy Text

5.Create A Contact Us Page.. And Put Your Informations There..With Your 'Real Name' Not Neccessary Sha.. But For The Best

6.Now Try Your Best To Get Or Write Atleast 20 Unique Post With Aleast 500 Words ... I Know Thats The Problem..But You Are In The Right Place..

7.I Created A Small Blog With About 50-10 Unique Post About Health / Beauty Tips Where You Can Copy Post Of About 500- 1000 Unique Words Per Post ...You Can Use It Goto www.alfa9ja.com # Note Am Not Trying To Get Traffic .. I Created It For You..Because I Know Some.. Idiots For Nairaland.....Copy With Sense ..But I Created It For Copy And Paste Sha... # Note Remove Third Party Adverisement..Now Post Your Comment And Problems ... I Want To Know If People Are With Me...
Re: Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily by latestjobsng(m): 10:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
I greet you Bros. Please kindly help me check my blog. The thing don tire me oo. www.healthtalkblog.com . I was rejected
Re: Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily by Whizzcute(m): 10:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
enik204:

Nop... 20 Unique Post Is Enough.. And A Privacy Policy..Also Add Contact Us.. Make Sure That They All Have Navigation
Read The Begining Of This Thread Again..And Try To Change That Your Blogs Colour... It Looks Old..Remove All Those Ads Before Applying For Adsense Ooo

ok, thank you sir.

So which colours are preferable to use on it?
Re: Get Adsense Approved For Non Hosted Website Easily by FincoApps(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2015
They don't allow contents that has been copyrighted for example a stupid mistake I made, I went to apply for Adsence and my website contained a Youtube Video Downloader grin grin. Within 30mins, they sent me a mail to read my site and their content guidelines lol
Whizzcute:
cc Enik504

Sir , except privacy policy and less than 20 posts, do you you think there's any other hindrance to get adsense approval.

This is the blog www.goziehealth.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

Learn How To Create A Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Own [Step By Step Tutorial] / Mtn Dashing Out Free Data / $150 Google Ads Free Credit For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.