Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,890 members, 7,863,044 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:53 AM

I Was In A New Technical Way In Ikeja - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was In A New Technical Way In Ikeja (458 Views)

Soldier Shoots Tanker Driver Dead For Obstructing His Way In Abeokuta (Graphic) / A Jeep Drops A Bleeding Lady In Ikeja (Photos) / Passenger Beats Conductor To Stupor In Ikeja, Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was In A New Technical Way In Ikeja by buzquet(m): 8:04am On Jul 11, 2015
Hello fellas!

This is my first time of writing on dis platform, so please forgive me if my writing is poor, because english is not my language.

To cut my story short, sometimes last month, I was doped at ikeja computer village, legally and violent way.

Their is this my babe that has been disturbing me to get her a new phone, and it must be blackberry 10. On this Faithfull day, I went straight to affordables at ikeja computer village, I went straight to check their price list, to check their price for BB Z10, that was wen I found out dat the phone is 28k, but I only have 25k with me. Then I jst decided to go straight to the street to find one cool guy that can buy a neat Z10 from. on getting to the street I was patiently looking, that was when I saw this calm and handsome guy. Immidiately he called me, that did i want to buy, sell or swap phone? I replied him, (frowning my face, forming nt to bJJC) u get z10? The guy just brought out clean white BB Z10.

Me: oga ade ow much?

Dude: charman mi, na 26k last ooo

Me: alaye, u go tak 18k or make i dey go?

Dude: Chairman mi dis phone no b stolen phn ooo, na me get am, I jst broke dat y I won sell am ni. ok. oya gimme 23k last.

Me: (Still frowning my face ) make i add 1k 4 u, making it 19k?
Dude: Chairman mi I no fit sell am lyk dat.

I just left the guy on the spot to find another calm guy that I can deal wit, immediately the guy jut ran after me, that I should bring the money. immediately, he removed his sim card and memory card, and gave me the phone to test it with my sim card, that it's working perfect. I checked in and out of the phone to make sure am not buying fufu. Meanwhile I still dey frown my face oo, not to allow them to take me for a mugu

Me: alaye, I no fit giv u money for dis place, make we go under bridge? (just to avoid any shenanigans at dat place)

Dude: no yawa chairman mi.

On getting to under the bridge of ikeja, I immediately kept the the phone Inside my pocket, and I gave the guy 19k to count. immediately, three guys jst comot frm nowhere, asking the guy say wetin him cum do here again, say na every time him dey always cum here dey sell stolen phone. immediately one of the 3 guys jst giv my business partner a beta slap (even d slap affect me my self) say dem don warn him nt to cum dat syd again to sell phone. omo cum see beta slap way dey ring 4 d guy ear. immediately d guy jst return my moni to me n start dragging the phone frm me in an anxious way to remove my sim n return it to me. I cum dey hala too say make him cool down first, bt d guy no gree atal, d rushing too much 4 me my self. wen I giv d guy hin phone bac, cum see d speed way d guy tak return my sim. naso those 3 touts pursue d guy wit beta beating, n they flee the scene.
O boy dat spirit jst tell me to count dat moni way dat dude return to me, omo I no even belive my eyes wen I c complete sport torn news paper rapped wit one thousand naira oooo. Omo cum see beta sweat way comot 4 my body dat day, na since dat tym I don dey avoid dat my babe oo, caz I dey feel lyk looser. Na since dat tym I Don patrol dat computer village wit my army personnel friends. since dat day, I no even c wetin resemble d dude n his friends.

my advice to whom so ever reading this, is that they should never deal with anything that is not legit.

1 Like

Re: I Was In A New Technical Way In Ikeja by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 11, 2015
funny tho.. na one chance be dat..an na u even advise am to pay under bridge. anyway u learnt ur lessons

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Community Declares War On Cultists, Armed Robbers, Kidnappers / U.S: We Don't Know Where Missing Chibok Girls Are / Firefighter Started 31 Blazes 'so He Could Look Like A Saviour'-the Telegraph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.