Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,994 members, 7,863,571 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:22 PM

To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu (1853 Views)

Nnamani, Iwuanyanwu, South-East APC Leaders Back Buhari, To Wait Till 2023 / Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu And Wife Blasted By Trolls [PICS] / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu by DaBullIT(m): 11:59am On Jul 11, 2015
[b]All you do is complain, ibos live in every part of the country, every part of the world, they become politically and financially relevant, those who have seen the outside world know for sure that even though home is home, they still have to hustle to make it elsewhere, and they work hard, party hard, hustle hard

But some of you, basically local champions too dumb to research, too lazy to work or frustrated with life can not see beyond oyil money, you think because you have oil you deserve salaries and an independent country

All you Biafra nuts, get a life, get a job, hustle hard and stop beating chest on Nairaland, Asari Dokubo saw the beautiful land of SS and Biafra, but chose to build his University in Cotonou

Non of your so called leaders have your best interest at heart How many of Ohakims kids are in Nigeria screaming for Biafra?? Jonathans kids nko? What did Jonathan build or give you people?

Injustice indeed, Jonathan was from Minority he even failed to build you a bridge?!!!

The reality is: everybody including the clown controlling Biafra radio is fighting for his pocket 100M$ and that radio station will disappear forever,

Stop screaming and crying of Injustice, do something with your life. THE SOONER YOU WAJE UP AND SMELL THE SHYT the less you'd be interested in campaigning for Biafra

A round of applause for yourself[/b]

shachris:

na you be dey mumu. If you can't see the injustice against the igbos in Nigeria, then my brother, you are a big mumu.

Everywhere that we are, we must all fight for injustice. Ohakim was made to vomit 250 million that was alleged he stole, Nyako is only asked to pay 350 million for a 25 billion naira fraud. Justice right?
Re: To Hell With Nigeria -by Chukwuma Iwuanyanwu by Realitiesmiky: 12:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
ifyalways:
No, I didn't read the epistle.

Yes, Nigeria will be great again. I don't belong to any political party but Yeah, I sm seeing changes; positive and negatives.

Positive: power is actually getting better.
Negative: Boko haram getting bolder.

I believe in Nigeria.
I love Nigeria. I love Ghana.
Nigeria would be great again.
U're jst deluding urself, Nigeria can never progress nor becom great cos nobody believes in her.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Blame The North For DSP Alamiesegha's Death / EFCC Arrests Diezani’s Husband Alison Madueke / Tears Flow As Stella Oduah And Family Hold Requiem Mass For Late Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.