Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,774 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:24 AM

Dabota Lawson & 58 Year Old Hubby Plans To Get A Surrogate - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson & 58 Year Old Hubby Plans To Get A Surrogate (370 Views)

Pretend Your Vagina Is Worth $500m - Dabota Lawson Tells Ladies / Dabota Lawson Shares No Makeup Photos / Dabota Lawson Files For Divorce From Billionaire Prince Sunny Aku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dabota Lawson & 58 Year Old Hubby Plans To Get A Surrogate by johnsonsatino: 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
Billionaire wife, Dabota Lawson just shared some surprising information. According to the beauty queen, she and her 58 year old Billionaire husband, Lawson are making baby plans and they have both agreed to get a surrogate to help her carry her baby in her womb.

She said that this decision has been agreed on by the both parties and they both parties are fine with it..In a recent interview, She Says this is the happiest she has ever been,

When Asked About Her Marriage So Far, She Said;
I am soo happy to be with my husband, infact I authoritatively say that this is the happiest I have ever been. Some people come to our lives as our angel, this is the Angel God has sent to my life and I am happy he is also happy.
When Asked About Baby Plans, She Said;
Baby Plans is definitely going well, the joy of every marriage is a baby or babies *laughs*. They are special blessings from God. I might not just be the one to carry them
*Cuts in* You mean like a Surrogate.
Continue reading; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/07/dabota-lawson-58-year-old-hubby-plans.html

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Chris Brown Has Been Taken Into Custody In The Phillipines . . . / Music: Deekay X Olamide – Repete (remix) (prod. By Shizzi) / Khloe Kardashian Sued Over Fireworks Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.