Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? (926 Views)

IGP Idris Promotes Policemen Who Killed Notorious "Vampire" In Imo State (photo) / Do You See Anything Wrong In What These Policemen Are Doing / Governor Obiano's Family Photo, What's Yours Like? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by Realwvn(m): 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
See don’t ask me where I got them or what’s happening there, I am just seeing it too lol

Few questions comes to mind;

Are they drunk?
Tired?
Coming from a prostitute house?
Is it the booze?
Night patrol?

Lool please tell

http://www.naijanewsrave.com/photo-whats-wrong-with-these-policemen/

Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lalasticlala come and see oh. grin
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by laserjet: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
Recycled thread... undecided undecided
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
they were fed grin
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by daridex(m): 2:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
in buhari's voice:: I Belong to nobody and i belong to everybody..... .A O LE WAKU.....WE CAN'T COME AND DIE
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by skyface00(m): 2:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
They are in another world... they would be ooozzzz high gin mixed with spirit.. these is the reason why banning of local alcohol can't be effective, when people who are to protect the laws are the one breaching the laws
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by kendo101: 2:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think they were killed in the line of fire as they battled Orijin and his gang gallant men.

Your family and indeed the whole nation is proud of you.

* hands sack letter to each of them*
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by seniorklop: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
angryThey are not sleeping but under COVER

1 Like

Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by chamboy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nigerian Police Force
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by Brown47: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
They are waiting for Buhari to make #1 to $1 and to pay their unemployed youths #5000
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by adamilen(f): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na waa o. No respect for the uniform.
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by phlemzy: 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
I'm sure its one of their colleagues that snapped them. Not good o.
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by jerflakes(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
seniorklop:
angryThey are not sleeping but under COVER

grin
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by virud: 5:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
They are tired of politicians and their lies! They are tired of Nigerians! They are tired of our ungratefulness!
Re: Photo: What’s Wrong With These Policemen? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Smh

(1) (Reply)

PDP Abhors Corruption – Metuh / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two …plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks / Kenyan President's PA Gets Chased After He Touched Obama's Limo One (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.