Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,104 members, 7,845,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

Eleme And APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Eleme And APC (506 Views)

Aleto Eleme Bridge On East West Road Collapses (Photos) / Isaac Obe: Ex-Youth President Murdered In Eleme, Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Thugs Burn House In Onne, Eleme, Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Eleme And APC by kipesco(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2015
In Eleme LGA yesterday, I learnt the LG administrative building was brought down by inferno although I haven't go there to confirm. This is due to the rough area of Ogale where the LG is.
Recently in Eleme, you don't work about any how due to high rate of cult rated activities and despite so many companies in Onne suburb of Eleme the security situation of Eleme is poor.
This afternoon, I just woke up from sleep to listen some youths singing and chanting saying didn't they hear what Buhari said, the APC will not vacate Eleme LG (Just dissolved Chairmen) and that they must fight.
Although these are local touts but why the hell is politics in Nigeria becoming do or die affairs.
Of a truth I thought Woke would have dissolved the LG chairmen first day in office but he didn't.
I believe APC should go back now to start from the drawing board because the spirit they carried if Jonathan did not conceive defeat they will fight is still in them.
They should support Buhari to work and not to portray the man bad before the eyes of Nigeria even as the man has his bad sides.

(1) (Reply)

Former US President, George Bush (sr.) Breaks Neck In Fall, Hospitalized / How Nass Clerk Stalled Plot To Stop Saraki As Senate President / US Wants Nigeria To Diversify Economy – Adefuye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.