Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Test With Chevron - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Test With Chevron (1139 Views)

Invitation For Aptitude Test With Phillips Consulting Limited / Invitation For A Test With Mansard Insurance Plc / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Test With Chevron by jovita(f): 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2006
PLZ everyone be ur brothers keeper. my good friend have test with chevron on friday, does any one know how the it will be like.For he ask me and i do not know.Help please
Re: Test With Chevron by zyke: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2006
kk
Re: Test With Chevron by OMOADISA(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2006
plz kindly alert me with patapat2002@yahoo.com or text me with 08054272188.if the test will take place.thanx
Re: Test With Chevron by festusari: 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2006
Hi
i think i am also writing the same test but from a different angle. I applied for the operator trainee and an insider told me that I would be short-listed. About last year 2005 October my 2 elder brothers wrote the test and the dark skinny one made it to the very last he is now with chevron since Jan 2006 he is now fat and robust with a butt like a lady after eating oil money.

Well they told me that it is basically a test of speed and nothing else because all the questions seems easy. But when u have many simple questions and only limited time it becomes difficult. It comprises of verbal reasoning and quantitative aptitude and diagrammatic logical reasoning. I will suggest that u get the GMAT 2006 u will see samples of what i am talking about. Ask any copper about this material.

Well thanks for the info about the date. I guess i will call my insider to verify if it is really September 25. Sorry for the lengthy response i hope this helps.

Thanks bye! chevronby2007

(1) (Reply)

Elf Job For Ond Holders Is Back Again / Kickoff Magazine / Astrazeneca Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.