Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:07 AM

Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank (8525 Views)

Employment Test: 1+1=? Justify Your Assertion / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Joniboi(m): 7:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Fellow nairalanders, I just got a notification mail from heritage bank for an Apptitude test on the 13th of this month. Please who got the same mail? Let's share ideas on how the test will look like.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by cheeomar: 7:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
I got the same text.
Venue - abuja..dunno what to expect
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by promiseJane: 7:32pm On Apr 05, 2013
Pls which location is d test holding
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Ichegirl(f): 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
i got same message.my centre is port harcourt.

1 Like

Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by sandysprax(m): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
My friend got it as well but she doesn't seem to remember sending any applications to them.

She's writing in Abuja. Please when did u guys apply to them cos I only remember sending my CV to a certain heritage bank email address.

Yaaayyyyyy!!!...I've just checked my mail and seen it. cheesy cheesy
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Audinowing(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ichegirl: i got same message.my centre is port harcourt.
pls how did you get the notification? Was it through email or sms? Your reply will be appreciated.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ritux: 8:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
I applied for my gf and she just called to ask me if I applied for the job for her. I went into her inbox and I saw the invitation.

Dear xyz yyy, ID number: HHH 0000

NOTIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TEST WITH HERITAGE BANK

Further to your application for employment with Heritage Bank, we are pleased to notify you that you have been invited for an Aptitude Test in Port Harcourt on Saturday 13th April 2013. Details would be communicated in a subsequent email
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ritux: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Please what position did ou guys apply for?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by HapiNna: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
sandysprax: My friend got it as well but she doesn't seem to remember sending any applications to them.

She's writing in Abuja. Please when did u guys apply to them cos I only remember sending my CV to a certain heritage bank email address.

Yaaayyyyyy!!!...I've just checked my mail and seen it. cheesy cheesy

most people will not remember sending applications to them because the recruitment is being carried out by workforce management. Heritage bank contracted workforce to help them
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by HapiNna: 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
how know which format the test will look like?
has anybody written any test by workforce?

pls respond wink
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by blinkz4real: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
i got d mail also. pls anybdy wt workforce format should tell d house pls.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Tinablack: 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
I got same mail nd my center is port harcourt. I can't even remember d position I applied 4.

Any1 wit an idea of how d test will look like should share.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ineco(m): 9:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Got dsame but the adress was not stated on email.anyone with the address should let us knw amd the txt format.tnx
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Ichegirl(f): 10:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
i got my notification through e-mail.
i believe d address will be sent before dat day.goodluck to u all.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by chynasaz(f): 10:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wat of lagos
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by pweetytonie(f): 7:10am On Apr 06, 2013
Anybody with the test format yet?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by BestmanNnamdi(m): 8:45am On Apr 06, 2013
Joniboi: Fellow nairalanders, I just got a notification mail from heritage bank for an Apptitude test on the 13th of this month. Please who got the same mail? Let's share ideas on how the test will look like.
I got thesame, the City is Port Harcourt, but the venue will b disclosed later!
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by dominiceze: 9:01am On Apr 06, 2013
the test format please and what to expect
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by iyeachile(f): 9:20am On Apr 06, 2013
I also got an invitation,d venue is PH. Pls anyone with ideas on the test questions? Pls share with d house. Thanks!
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 06, 2013
Got it too.... Abuja. Waiting for details.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by didicold(f): 12:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
Abuja, av written workforce test b4 but i dont know if dey change d specifics accordin to job,
d one i wrote was quantitative reasonin with graphs and word problems, d verbal had comprehension and logical reasoning, no calculators allowed, i wrote in february in lag.
Lets just keep our ears to d ground, formats do change @ times
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ineco(m): 1:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
@didi, tnx 4 ur respond,pls should be incase workforce didnt come out wit all wat u wrote,pls any format of questions u knw pls kindly share it,GOD bless u.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by peacesmith24: 4:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
How about lagos? Anybody in lagos with invite for heritage test?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by faithmayor: 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
I got similar message 2 write in PH bt d Venue is yet 2 be sent. Bt pls, does anyone knw d format or hw d exam will look like? Pls ur urgent response will be highly appreciated. Thanks in anticipation and God bless u.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by ikegwegbe(m): 11:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
peacesmith24: How about lagos? Anybody in lagos with invite for heritage test?
I just got the message too and I am in Lagos
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Latifahed: 11:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
Anybody in kaduna?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by OluchiUmelo(f): 6:32pm On Apr 07, 2013
I got d msg too and I'm writing in Ph.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
I've gotten my mail from dem..and text too... NUC maitama. Saturday, 8am... Who else got it?
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by abuda(m): 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
tchidi: I've gotten my mail from dem..and text too... NUC maitama. Saturday, 8am... Who else got it?

Samething with me
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by Vavi: 6:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mine is at the same venue but by 12noon.
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by loppy87: 6:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hope you guys saw the valid national I'd card stuff in the mail, without it, no test oo
Re: Notification For Employment Test With Heritage Bank by engrhorla(m): 7:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
Pls if u ar in Abuja,update us abt d addrez 4 d test. U might as well 4wd d invitation to: jidegbeminiyi@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Receive 242,455 Applications For 10,000 Vacancies / 5 Tips To Help You Tailor Your CV To The Job Description / Jezco Oil Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.