Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,928 members, 7,817,717 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Who Is The True King Of The South - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Is The True King Of The South (1646 Views)

Album: Erigga – A Trip To The South / Pia Mia vs Phyno; The True Story About The Controversial ‘i’m A Fan’ Song / Which Radio Station Is The Best Radio Station In The South East Region. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The True King Of The South by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
These two rappers yung6ix and Erigga have been trying to outdo each other in the musical scene of southern Nigeria,what's your take on this? Who rules southern Nigeria music industry
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by jerflakes(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
dasagacious:
These two rappers yung6ix and Erigga have been trying to outdo each other in the musical scene of southern Nigeria,what's your take on this?

Nyesom Wike is the king of the south.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by adegwurulez(m): 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mtcheew... The real king of the south is dat nigga T.I
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by ApexTitan(m): 10:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
jerflakes:

Nyesom Wike is the king of the south.

I don't think so. It's King Alfred Diette-Spiff, he is the real king of the south.
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by Asmat93: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
shout out to my niggas out there all. and u my loyal fans am depending on u ppl all. without u there will be no me , am here with my new single track BOOGIE DOWN by me NEYOBASS u can download it @ www.tindeck.com/dl/oxvdx listen to it and let me know wat u feell all. u can drop ur comment in facebook or lyk my page @NEYOBASS and twitter@ his_neyobass and whatsapp 08133643474 am still telling u guys dat i swear down, i wnt just let u down as long as u keep on believing me. Thanks .

Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by jerflakes(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
ApexTitan:

I don't think so. It's King Alfred Diette-Spiff, he is the real king of the south.

Alright.

So we have many kings.

Who, then, will the kings rule over?
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by mebad(m): 12:00am On Jul 12, 2015
Not even up for debate ... Yung 6ix.. Erriga is just a funny rapper
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2015
yung6ix all d way
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by airmark(m): 4:53pm On Jul 12, 2015
dasagacious:
These two rappers yung6ix and Erigga have been trying to outdo each other in the musical scene of southern Nigeria,what's your take on this? Who rules southern Nigeria music industry
King of south or king of south south? South comprises south east, south west and south south.
Re: Who Is The True King Of The South by ChynoBEATS: 4:04am On Jul 13, 2015
King of the south(region) Or Warri south?? Which Óne??

Mxcheew those two dry bones should go and rest jor .... King kor Don Ni

(1) (Reply)

Lyrics: IBN – Hausa Rapper‬ || @ibnofficial / Wizkid Ft Bucie – "All For Love" (Audio) / Download Mp3: Cassper Nyovest - Daily Paper Ft Riky Rick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.