Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,120 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals (2568 Views)

Learn How To Mix Cream To Get Treat Your Skin Tone / Will "Bio Oil" Give Me A Perfect And Even Skin Tone? / See What You Can Achieve In 3 To 6months (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2015
Yes! You can achieve your dream skin tone without the use of harsh chemicals like steroids,mercury and hydroquinone.
Basic Natural Ingredients

1.(SKIN CARE INGREDIENTS( for soaps/creams/Gel/ scrubs)

1. AHA( alpha hydroxy acid)
2. GLYCOLIC ACID
3. LACTIC ACID
4. ASCORBIC ACID
5. KOJIC ACID POWDER
6. CITRIC ACID
7. SALICYLIC ACID
8. ALLANTOIN
9 .HQ ( on request)
10. VITAMIN A (retinol)
11. Vitamin B3 (Niacinamide)
12. Turmeric powder
13. Sandalwood /Camwood powder
14. Aloe Vera Extract
15. Titanium Oxide (Sunscreen)
16. Propylene Glycol (skin conditioning agent,stabilizer)
17. Methyl Paraben ( PRESERVATIVE)
18. Zinc Oxide ( UV protector,astringent,skin healing)
19. Vitamin E
20. Glycerin

*** SECTION B.
( BUTTERS/ WAXES/ EMULSIFIERS)

1. Emulysyfying Wax
2. Beeswax
3. Stearic Acid

*** SECTION C.
Fragrances.

1.Vanilla
2.Orange
3.Lemongrass
4. Strawberry

*** SECTION D.
OTHERS.

1. Raw Black soap
2. Collagen(liquid)
3. Avocado Oil
4. BRAGGS Apple Cider Vinegar.
5. Rose Water Concentrate(pure)
6. Coconut Oil
7.Blackseed Oil
8.Blackseed Soap
9.Kojic Carrote Soap
10.Glutathione Soap
11.Argan Herbal Soap
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by damlar: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Do u sell them in guantity or u teach,pls I want to knw
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 11:03pm On Jul 11, 2015
damlar:
Do u sell them in guantity or u teach,pls I want to knw

I sell in quantity and bulk
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 9:48am On Aug 05, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I sell in quantity and bulk
I need the kojic acid powder. I just added you but you're not on whatsapp.
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by elyzonbay: 6:46pm On Aug 05, 2015
Many believe that Glutathione tablets are only for whitening purposes but the truth is, they are a safe and effective way to boost the body s immune system and promote general health and wellness too. Getting fair skin is actually just a manifestation of how healthy you are within. Have your daily dose of Glutathione Tablets with Collagen for that pinkish-white complexion that you ve always wanted while keeping your body healthy at the same time. Younger looking skin is now achievable as the contents of these tablets also serve as an antioxidant, detoxifier and skin whitening solution at the same time. Complete your topical beauty routine with a dose of antioxidant working from within take a tablet of Glutathione each day and achieve the ideal look and healthy body in no timaae.
We stock different gluthatoine capsules
pinkish glow, oxiglow, kb, shiseido pure white and many others at reasonable prices.
call o8124233363, 08069115847, pin 55eff247. delivery options available.

Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 2:14am On Aug 07, 2015
Vannywealth:
I need the kojic acid powder. I just added you but you're not on whatsapp.

I am on whatsapp. Pm me your number via e-mail. I will add you
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 2:35am On Aug 07, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I am on whatsapp. Pm me your number via e-mail. I will add you
Can't use the PM. And i can't post my number here. Any other way?
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 3:08am On Aug 07, 2015
Vannywealth:
Can't use the PM. And i can't post my number here. Any other way?

I am on watsap Mr/miss. You can post it here If you don't mind
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 07, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I am on watsap Mr/miss. You can post it here If you don't mind
I mind that's why I said I can't post it here. Is it this number you use to whatsapp: 08166509811? Couldn't find you. I'll call you later in the day then.
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 6:57am On Aug 07, 2015
Vannywealth:
I mind that's why I said I can't post it here. Is it this number you use to whatsapp: 08166509811? Couldn't find you. I'll call you later in the day then.

Yes. Okay that will be better. Good morning and have a nice day
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 07, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Thanks. You too.
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 08, 2015
mizzhoneey:

Hi. I haven't heard from you.
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 10:17pm On Aug 08, 2015
Vannywealth:
Hi. I haven't heard from you.

I didn't get your call. Please send me a text sir/ma
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 09, 2015
mizzhoneey:

I didn't get your call. Please send me a text sir/ma
Huh? I called you yesterday noon. When you were explaining the way you measure and sell In grams. I told you I wasn't in Lagos at the moment and you said you aren't based in Lagos but Ibadan. You said you were going to send me photos on whatsapp..
Re: You Can Achieve Your Dream Skin Tone Without Using Harsh Chemicals by mizzhoneey(f): 7:19pm On Aug 09, 2015
Vannywealth:
Huh? I called you yesterday noon. When you were explaining the way you measure and sell In grams. I told you I wasn't in Lagos at the moment and you said you aren't based in Lagos but Ibadan. You said you were going to send me photos on whatsapp..

I never knew. I will add you now ma

(1) (Reply)

Quality And Affordable Perfumes / What Would You Wear For An Evening Outing? / Fashion Confessions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.