Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Tinubu Might Comeup As Bot Chairman (apc) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Might Comeup As Bot Chairman (apc) (324 Views)

I Fear No Juju - Badaru Abubakar, Chairman APC Pry Election Committee In Ondo / PDP Appoints Jibrin As Acting Bot Chairman (photo) / Tinubu May Emerge as APC BoT chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Might Comeup As Bot Chairman (apc) by berryalen: 4:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
There are reports that the All Progressives Congress. (APC) leader Asewaju bola tinubu might emerge the party's chairman,board of trustees BOT as the party constitutes...its bot on june20 2015.
its report that this move is to further placate the national leader, who many say is very sad that his candidates lost in the Senate president and House of Reps speaker race.

Vanguard reports that most forces in the party may have decided to influence Tinubu's emergence as the chairman, Board of Trustees, BoT of the party, following the board's rectification by the party’s National Working Committee, (NWC) last week.

The report further claimed that though former Vice President, Abubakar Atiku is said to be eyeing the portfolio, a party source revealed that the odds favour Tinubu...............click to read more http://njnewsy..com/2015/07/tinubu-might-comeup-as-bot-chairman-apc.html

Re: Tinubu Might Comeup As Bot Chairman (apc) by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
I guess he deserves it.

(1) (Reply)

NNPC Targets 20% Petrol Supply From Local Refineries / Only God Can Protect Me Says By Buhari. / Boko Haram ‘is Losing’, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.