Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again (2066 Views)

Name The ONE Nollywood Movie You Would Choose For The World To Watch. / Name A Movie You Watched Five Times But Still Didn't Get Bored / That Movie You Can't Get Tired Of Watching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by kehinde1588(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
which Yoruba movie you can't stop watching over and over again? mine is "saworode" and "agogo ewo". Drop yours
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by icekream(m): 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Arewa, arewa and arewa
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 12, 2015
make una go watch oyenusi
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by dimplecakes(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2015
Mine is ........oga ( chameleon)

Hope u remembered the movie?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by kehinde1588(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2015
dimplecakes:
yes its an interesting movie
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Joyss: 10:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
Mine is Lakasagba , mr and Mrs Johnson
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by yinxfun(m): 4:46am On Jul 13, 2015
You all need to see OMO EESUU
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by hatux: 11:52am On Jul 13, 2015
You guys should go watch 'maami' and 'ija omode'...

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by dridowu: 1:30pm On Jul 13, 2015
dimplecakes:

chop knuckles , u re head dy dr. Nice Movie "Oga"

hatux:
You guys should go watch 'maami' and 'ija omode'...
"Ija Omode" Nice Movie also

@topic, Iru Eshin, Koto Aye, Irunmulowo ds 3 movie are superb
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Abimbolaile(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
nnamdiokere45:
make una go watch oyenusi

That thief thief film? tarr!
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Abimbolaile(f): 3:32pm On Jul 13, 2015
Oluwalonile will always be my favorite
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2015
Abimbolaile:

That thief thief film? tarr!
lol

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by Oyetboy(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2015
mine is "Oleku" a big shout-out to yemi shodumi, that guy is legendary when he was still very much into acting
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by yat11: 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2015
Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by proffnico(m): 11:33pm On Jul 15, 2015
Ara lamo & Maa ko fun e..

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Movie You Will Like To Watch Over And Over Again by akintun: 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2015
Koto Aye

(1) (Reply)

Download Free Quality Movies, Series, Anime, Nollywood & Bollywood And K-drama / Audition Audition / Tstv Training Live In. Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.