Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,062 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. (46055 Views)

Thermocool Staff Rapes A Girl In The Residence He Had Gone For Repair Work / 19-Year-Od Boy Rapes 45-Year-Old Woman In Lagos, Robs Her / 61-Year-Old Man Rapes A 10-Year-Old Girl For Months In Abia Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Maxcollins042(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2015
Awesomeking:
Igbo christians.
And they will be calling notherners notherners about!!
Shame on you guys.
Who is this BIGOT?
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
Na waa ooo. Poor little girl.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by ruffDiamond: 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin Mom: b is for bad
Junior: aww, mum, that's gross..
Mum: OK maybe but what do u get when u add letter p to the word east??

Junior: hmmm......BEAST! cheesy
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by JoeCutie(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
safarigirl:
she looks older than 5 to me as well. I would give her at least 9..... undecided

Irrespective of her age though, r-ape.remains a crime that the society must purge it's self of. We need to ask pertinent questions, which kain konji dey catch Naija guys these days?
No be small pikin konji oh, the thing too strong these days. All the girls should be very watchful oh, 'cos they no see anything on skirt leave nowadays oh. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Fola01: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nawa oo
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by jaycool1970: 11:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Young03:
konji na bastard

but e fit be agreement with d girl oo

U dey kraze? How 5 yesr old fit agree to sex. YOU DEY KRAZ.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Awesomeking: 11:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Maxcollins042:
Who is this BIGOT?
call me whatever u want,just know that igbo's keep yapping like ther north is the only place where bad things happen,while in your a typical igbo land,a teen is raping a 5 year old girl

#shame
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by lawflec(m): 11:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Dirty looking street. You are happy now for exposing him online. Silly OP.
i know u are personally as dirty as ur comment. sill rats make silly moves. aint surprised that ur pics is even fake. damn, some Nigerians are really under the shame of past act. y wont i expose one who is already in delico. ex turpi causa non auritur actio. rape is illegal hence any thing to expose him ca be justified...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by lawflec(m): 11:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
bebe2:
hmmmm,

so na the pikin wey dem rape, dem still scatter her leg between two men,

all becos of giving her ride.

naija i hail thee ooooo
angry angry
mama i heal thee oooo.... i complained of it but the brother insisted on not allowing me carry them in car.. both even come dey fear me and other guys around...lol
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by eyeon(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lord have mercy, Amen.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by winodey(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Male Suicide Bomber Disguised as a Female Kills 14 in Chad Market

Mr Tourism Nigeria South South Ambassador Gets Naked in New Pics

Photos: VP Osinbajo visits Fashola at Lagos home
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by lawflec(m): 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
freecocoa:
The way these useless men/boys have taken to rape is alarming fa.

I hope the girl's being taken to a hospital, plus that's not the best way to have her sit after what she's passed through.

Just castrate the boy already.
we wanted to take police report before hospital...u know d country wey we dey na...else u go turn rapist over night.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by ajisebioyo1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
papiloski:

I am amazed at your comment,sure u are a guy.Are you saying because the girl is not 5 the act is justified.wait until such a thing happens to a child in your family and you'll know how this feels.
i know you, you were once a victim of rape i know.... But u re not suppose to pass d aggression to me haba... I never said what d guy did was right. But the fact is how can that girl im seeing be 5 years .... No no no. Impossicant

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawflec:
i know u are personally as dirty as ur comment. sill rats make silly moves. aint surprised that ur pics is even fake. damn, some Nigerians are really under the shame of past act. y wont i expose one who is already in delico. ex turpi causa non auritur actio. rape is illegal hence any thing to expose him ca be justified...

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by lawflec(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:
@naijaboiy, what do you think of this girl? Oh! Let me help you cheesy. She got what she deserved. How could she have so stupid to believe that he was actually going to give her moi-moi?grin. Whatever happened was partly her fault? Wasn't it tongue

Oya do your worse cool
At that age. considering that she looks tattered, evidently that its been long she ate a good meal. bros hw far u naaaaa
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by harry509: 11:35pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawflec:
It was indeed an eye sore this evening as a 17 year old boy was caught raping a girl. It all started around 2pm, at st Charles Lwanga Catholic church, okpoko in onitsha, Anambra state when some few chaps rushed inside the church and were crying and calling for help. when we inquired they all begged and asked us to come and help them. Some rushed immediately, why we tried getting sticks and stones to the scene. however, since i was part of those picking sticks i cant confirm whether the girl was actually penetrated or not but it was visibly seen by the way the girl was walking that there was Penetration. when we caught the boy and thoroughly dealt with him he still refused to speak up due to the embarrassment from his classmates who surrounded him and calling his name, Ukwa,Ukwa,Ukwa. However, the girl told us that the boy who lives next door called her to buy moi moi for her, noticeably seen that she was hungry,she went for the evil moi moi when the boy pounced on her covering her mouth. fortunately he was seen by some girls who came to call us. the boy has been handed over to the police, for further investigations.
konji nu gud sha. Sumtin tell's me dat it meant b an agreemnt btw d girl n d boy ooh, frm d way I saw d pics.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
lawflec:
At that age. considering that she looks tattered, evidently that its been long she ate a good meal. bros hw far u naaaaa

I didn't mean that. I was being sarcastic. Thanks anyways smiley

What about the rapist? Is he dead yet? angry
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by moshould(m): 11:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Dis guy don dey do am tay tay ! Make dem flog am 15000 strokes...
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by lawflec(m): 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
Insidous:

I didn't mean that. I was being sarcastic. Thanks anyways smiley

What about the rapist? Is he dead yet? angry
they refused to allow us beat am o
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by islandmoon: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
i cant confirm whether the girl was actually penetrated why didnt you confirm? you want to rape the child too, please dont bring this your habit to lagos! just saying in case you have plan to relocate to Lagos! just saying..
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Kirinwa: 11:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
Young03:
konji na bastard

Agreement with a 5 years old girl?
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Am ashamed at your comment.

2 Likes

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
grin

Kirinwa:

Agreement with a 5 years old girl?
Many are mad, few are roaming.
Am ashamed at your comment.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
My conclusion is this, all these are ritual acts...espcially now there is a bill against them.
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
ur prick no get toto size nd taste ehhh ukwa indeed
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by cococandy(f): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
you read my mind
bebe2:
hmmmm,

so na the pikin wey dem rape, dem still scatter her leg between two men,

all becos of giving her ride.

naija i hail thee ooooo
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by bummyla(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
What Kind Of Rubbish Is This! I Hope He Gets Punished!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
lawflec:
they refused to allow us beat am o

Good. He needs therapy undecided
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by CallMeMadMan: 12:18am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg, Wetin dem talk say the boy do?
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2015
All this Evil pple frm other side of divide on the map sha..all this pple wit one kind shape of head sha...

I don't mention any place o....but
If u think se na u I dey follow talk sha, no whahala
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Tex42(m): 12:51am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm! Them talk'am say konji na Bastard o!. 17yrs o!... By the time wey this one clock 25,him go dey rape horse, goat and even chicken join. Too bad!

"... He was Handed over to the police for further investigation ". Watin them Wan investigate for her?... The girl private abi the boy rod?. Abeg make them flog the boy well well...
Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Agrement with a five years old,are you insane?
Young03:
konji na bastard

Re: Secondary School Boy Rapes A 5yrear Old Girl. by edwinkube(m): 12:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Make dem 4give am, we all knw say conji na bastard....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Indonesian Police Use Live Snake To Interrogate Black Man (Photos) / Girl Reunites With Family 5 Years After Going Missing In Lagos (Photos) / Marathon Sex With 3 Prostitutes Lands Man In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.