Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,615 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) (51482 Views)

Navy Admiral Daniel Ikoli Is Dead. He Was Found Dead In His Lagos Home / Osinbajo Vs Fashola In 2014 And I'm 2017 (Photos) / APC Governors Visit Bola Tinubu At His Lagos Residence (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by bright007(f): 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Pls tell mere commissioner osinbade that victims of boko haram are waiting for his hospitality visit.

meanwhile the Daura dullarrd is busy taking selfies with his cows

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Commissioner yemi Osinbade .....

3 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by DIVINE78: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
God bless Osinbajo. God bless Fashola. God bless the South West in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
when will this pple get to work, plenty of courtesy visits and snapping of pictures has become the hallmark of this new administration. shey na d change we were promised be this?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
2months already and there's nothing to show, just visits and pictures...please also visit Oba Akiolu and if possible Bode George.... silly people who have no idea what governance is about

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Eshinwaju: 7:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
VP Osinbajo taking a message to Fashola.......my governor......would you accept the Generals offer as the next chief of staff

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by zainabxel(f): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2015
Check Out List of The Top Ten Hottest Rappers from Northern Nigeria
https://www.nairaland.com/2388964/top-10-hottest-rappers-northern
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by sapientia(m): 7:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
These people should stay one place please..
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by kgr8mike(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
It may soon be Osinbajo administration the way this VP is going.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by anonimi: 8:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
olatunji21:
Anytime any day u decide to vie for presidency, pls be rest assured that 60% of d Populace are ready to queue behind u.. Lagos will never forget u...
Tunde Fashola... A SAN with a Sound Mind....

The inSANe lawyer who hiked LASU fees from 25k to 250k or another

The one who scored 14% [2,000 public schools out of 14,000] in a vital sector as education can only be described as a FAILURE, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 11, 2015
anonimi:

The inSANe lawyer who hiked LASU fees from 25k to 250k or another

The one who scored 14% [2,000 public schools out of 14,000] in a vital sector as education can only be described as a FAILURE, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2412996_fashola2000schoolsspeech_jpeg6b557f0f99a4c9db2ca62ab885b15f0a
All ur family, wu is as Successful as Fashola's Son talkmore of Fashola himself?

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by anonimi: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
olatunji21:

All ur family, wu is as Successful as Fashola's Son talkmore of Fashola himself?

I just showed that Smooth Talking Fashola is a total & complete FAILURE despite budget increased over 10 times from less than N45 billion in 2000 to almost N 500 billion in 2015.

Address that IF you can or STFU.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by ifeayi99: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
We only know about their visits and they'll never tell what they discussed

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by OgeniBravo: 8:20pm On Jul 11, 2015
Maybe i should be writing nonsense too abi what can I do to be popular here?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Joshuaoseoboh(m): 8:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
IMAGINE HOW MANY PEOPLE I DON VISIT TODAY AND NOBODY KNOW ABOUT AM. TIME GO COME WHERE WHEN I CHANGE MY TOOTHBRUSH, NEWS HEADLINE GO BE ''MR JOSHUA HAS CHANGED HIS 2MILLION NAIRA TOOTHBRUSH ''

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Akanaz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 11, 2015
Its probably to discuss with him the ministerial post he would lyk to hold.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:23pm On Jul 11, 2015
Osinbajo ft Fashola
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Brytawon(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
Osinbajo ft Fashola...
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
anonimi:

I just showed that Smooth Talking Fashola is a total & complete FAILURE despite budget increased over 10 times from less than N45 billion in 2000 to almost N 500 billion in 2015.

Address that IF you can or STFU.
Apologies for d fowl language

At first i was never in Support of d fee increment but at d longrun, i saw for myself wat the money is/was used for....

A new dept of transport was established, with their own departmentmental building as well as other top notch facilities

Theirs an ongoing hostel construction @80-90% Completion stage..

A new Senate building have been completed and handed over

LASUCOM is also a testament

A brand new auditorium with @least a 1000seater hall has been completed

Theirs a replica of Amphi-Theatre under construction

Complete Rehabilitation of Department of Law, in Consolidation of its hold as d best in d country

Lasu have greatly improved

All these are Capital Project, this wil further boost lasu's IGR

not forgetting d fact that d Fee hace been reversed

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Cletus244(m): 8:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
And so?
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by rambouiller: 8:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
May God help them.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by erinalex: 8:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
shalomm:
how does the visit affect the life of ordinary Nigerians? ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Depression will certainly kill you! If you don't get to see the VP,u'll complain,saying PMB has pocketed him; now u'r seeing the VP so often,u'r complaining; must u always complain at EVERYTHING? Is it ur hobby? U'll complain and nag for the next 4yrs,because PMB is not set out to please people like you,afterall u never believe in him

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by moshould(m): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2015
The best governor in the whle world, permit me to say so... Its not easy to govern a corrupt state in a corrupt country and still perform....twale for u... As for VP, he is a selfless and intelligent humanbeing that understands the difference between contentment and being rich....God bless you both...e ma pe laye...

2 Likes

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by guardsman: 9:00pm On Jul 11, 2015
olatunji21:

Apologies for d fowl language

At first i was never in Support of d fee increment but at d longrun, i saw for myself wat the money is/was used for....

A new dept of transport was established, with their own departmentmental building as well as other top notch facilities

Theirs an ongoing hostel construction @80-90% Completion stage..

A new Senate building have been completed and handed over

LASUCOM is also a testament

A brand new auditorium with @least a 1000seater hall has been completed

Theirs a replica of Amphi-Theatre under construction

Complete Rehabilitation of Department of Law, in Consolidation of its hold as d best in d country

Lasu have greatly improved

All these are Capital Project, this wil further boost lasu's IGR

not forgetting d fact that d Fee hace been reversed

Thanks 4 educating d troll who was throwing tantrums over an issue he knows little about. Whenever d history of lagos state is written, d name of Fashola, d indefatigable ex-governor of lagos state will be written in gold.

1 Like

Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by dammieco(m): 9:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mogidi:
Less than 2 months and no one remembers Fashola, politics na wa.
You will still think he's forgotten until he's made one of Ministers
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 11, 2015
olatunji21:
Anytime any day u decide to vie for presidency, pls be rest assured that 60% of d Populace are ready to queue behind u.. Lagos will never forget u...
Tunde Fashola... A SAN with a Sound Mind....
Although I will be happy if fashola is made president but u should know that there is a difference between 60% Lagosians
and 60% Nigerians
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by Mufasa1805(m): 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
buygala:
Nice

More Pishures from our APC Photocracy sad

Up next....

Osunbade and Muhammadu break Instagram in customised bikini undecided
Receive sense in jesus name
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by meforyou1(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
Fashola is a good man. Truth be told
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 9:27pm On Jul 11, 2015
See my man Fashola don old finish, I hope he can still retain his wisdom because presidency await you. Carry go joor.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by shalomm: 10:02pm On Jul 11, 2015
erinalex:
Depression will certainly kill you! If you don't get to see the VP,u'll complain,saying PMB has pocketed him; now u'r seeing the VP so often,u'r complaining; must u always complain at EVERYTHING? Is it ur hobby? U'll complain and nag for the next 4yrs,because PMB is not set out to please people like you,afterall u never believe in him

i will not insult u..... though i am tempted.
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by repogirl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 11, 2015
Be like sey dis guy no get work, if e dey seriously work out how to remove Nigeria from d dire situation wey we dey, im no go get time for all this peripheral waka.

Last week im go preach, now na entrepreneural wetin? Im no get rep?! Okay ooo, continue gallivanting around Osinbade!
Re: VP Osinbajo Visits Fashola In His Lagos Home (Photos) by simdam500(m): 11:04pm On Jul 11, 2015
The visiting is to learn from a mentor...

Fashola my main man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Babagana Monguno: Meet The Man That Buhari Made National Security Adviser / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Abuja Landlord Ejects Buhari Over N20 Million Rent - Newsdairyonline (2012)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.