Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) (35813 Views)

Policemen On Election Duty Doze Off At Ikorodu Local Government (photo) / Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS / Kaduna Beggars Defy Government Orders, Return To Streets(PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is thT why he was voted in? He wants to end a century culture in just a few weeks? Nah wah...that place no be abuja oh...them go just bomb e head comot.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by bummyla(m): 12:05am On Jul 12, 2015
Old Boy! Come See Protest!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by limamintruth: 2:14am On Jul 12, 2015
metronaija:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-leFssXBP_ds/VaFZahDrhFI/AAAAAAAF3Nw/NHhjb8l8g4M/s320/mail.google.com.jpg[/img]
Beggars in Kaduna state staged a peaceful protest over the recent ban placed by the state government on beggars and street hawkers. Governor Nasir El-Rufai on Tuesday July 7th placed a ban on street hawkers and beggars after the bomb blast that killed 44 people in Sabogari, Kaduna state.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-YNTQvgVcgnI/VaFZb7WuK4I/AAAAAAAF3N4/HhLt_UvAtJg/s320/4.jpg[/img]

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-kaduna-beggars-protest-ban-by.html

Very true. grin
I'm with the Governor on this one..
However he should try and empower them financially through skills acquisition programmes. Street begging needs to be discouraged nationwide.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by zealot4me(f): 8:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Bunch of stupid pple I reside in the north and dey are like nuisance. Most of them are not even deformed they are jux old and lazy and they see begging as the easiest way to make money.
Make dem go other states go see the way old men dey farm #Banthebeggars

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by zealot4me(f): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2015
limamintruth:

Very true. grin
I'm with the Governor on this one..
However he should try and empower them financially through skills acquisition programmes. Street begging needs to be discouraged nationwide.

There is trade school where they can learn different vocations most of em' normally run away cos they are lazy.
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by haggdon: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2015
Excelboi:
Abeg I support the ban. Imagine a case where about 200 beggars are given 5,000 naira each to place bomb in strategic locations, you think they won't accept the offer? Let them get empowered regardless of their disability instead of this fruitless protest.
It shows you are so unsympathetic and pitiless. Despite the fact that those beggars were left carelessly and with no one supporting and helping them expect average people who are willing to do so. Or do you think they will continue begging if they are under the control of government?
Re: Kaduna Beggars Protest Ban By Government (Photo) by ifeomabernard(f): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
They barn Hijab problem, barn begging protests aren't u guys tired of all this bombing here and there Christ the Northerners are their own problem! #yikes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Only God Or Atiku's Victory Can Save Gov Adeleke - Deji Adeyanju / Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) / President Buhari Was On Life Support - Fayose Insists (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.