Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) (80116 Views)

Lagos Couple Bring Strippers To Wedding Party, Gift Wads Of Cash To Guests(Pics) / 5 Ways To Deal With Uninvited Guests At Your Party / Newlywed Couple Climb On Guests At Their Wedding Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by harry509: 11:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
ebosie11:
White wedding in Nigeria is usually an occasion of joy where people eat whatever they like.

There is usually all varieties of food that accompany the occasion.Usually in the villages where many people are poor,some people attend wedding because of food.Some even go with bags to gather food and take them home.

When such people hear about wedding,they start making preparations for weeks before the wedding.I won't blame because life is damn difficult for many people.It is all about making the best use of any opportunity that comes your way.

A couple that held their wedding recently in TIV land,Benue state, Nigeria surprised many people by serving them food with a packet of condom on top of each food probably because of the high rate of HIV in TIV land.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/see-food-couple-served-their-guests-at.html
hMmmmmmmM. Well dat is gud. Hope David mark has been noted....
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by loadedvibes: 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
liberty300:
Op, what do you expect? They're in Edo state, the prostitute capital.

Bros no vex but you mumu sha. Wetin concern benue and Edo state

Go school u say biro 2 heavy u prefer to dey type spoil for NL see ur life
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by liveogd(m): 11:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
liberty300:
Stupid
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Errrrrrm not sure if you are daft or just plain stup1d but I wanna believe you are at least old enough to tell the difference between Edo state from Benue. undecided

Friedplantain

grin grin
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Seyitosino(m): 11:46pm On Jul 11, 2015
Why HIV no go plenty for that side. U no see say TIV & HIV are almost d same. D virus sef fit think say d@ side na him nativeland.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
Nah lie! Old pic. Young boys party wher they shared cheap kwandom.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Lexusgs430: 11:49pm On Jul 11, 2015
Only 1 condom? E no do me o, I need @least 8 for one marathon session!!!
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by tayolove12(m): 11:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
abeg na birthday party
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by NobleG1(m): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2015
It's a good and unique safe sex promotion and I'm sure that condom prevented someone from getting AIDS that day.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by bummyla(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
Lord ave Mercy!

http://www.bummyla.com
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Lokospirit(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmm mewa nsele ni naija wa yi o
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
by their name we shall knw them. i dnt blame u bt d doctors who were sleeping on duty that u had the "LIBERTY" to escape from yaba left. mad man go back to were u came frm nd resume ur medication and stop vomitting rubbish here. and least i 4get, ur mum reside in benin city, does dat also mk her a prostitute?
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by amparas(m): 12:24am On Jul 12, 2015
Hmmmmmm still wondering which of the spouse brought this idea
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by edwinkube(m): 12:55am On Jul 12, 2015
Abeg ooo, HIV dey d food?!!
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by 9jatatafo(m): 1:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Safety things and family planning. Effrebor you go wound oooo
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by akigbemaru: 2:00am On Jul 12, 2015
couple served with condom.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 3:32am On Jul 12, 2015
Lol fornication is not a sin in tivi, I guess the couple wants their guests to do it with care
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by kenoz(m): 4:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Wetin man no go see for this country ? undecided
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by philclem(m): 4:35am On Jul 12, 2015
STALE embarassed
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by ushafe(m): 5:10am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
Read again and know hw stupid u are.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Sanuzi(m): 6:02am On Jul 12, 2015
ebosie11:
White wedding in Nigeria is usually an occasion of joy where people eat whatever they like.

There is usually all varieties of food that accompany the occasion.Usually in the villages where many people are poor,some people attend wedding because of food.Some even go with bags to gather food and take them home.

When such people hear about wedding,they start making preparations for weeks before the wedding.I won't blame because life is damn difficult for many people.It is all about making the best use of any opportunity that comes your way.

A couple that held their wedding recently in TIV land,Benue state, Nigeria surprised many people by serving them food with a packet of condom on top of each food probably because of the high rate of HIV in TIV land.

Source: http://trezzy2..com/2015/07/see-food-couple-served-their-guests-at.html

LOL
grin grin grin. yes ooooooo

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

www.africanwebservice.com

An expert in Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by desiredmee(m): 6:08am On Jul 12, 2015
Not a bad idea shocked
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 12, 2015
I no go chop that food if na me,even if I go use am no put am for the top of my food
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by iamdjtune: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2015
that photo is not less than 4years old...mtchew

Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 6:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Lolz As I see benue I no suprise again.

#proudly idoma
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by kwencypresh(f): 6:42am On Jul 12, 2015
liberty300:
na wen Benue state bcome Edo state
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by mikkypel(m): 6:50am On Jul 12, 2015
Op can lie shaa, who served food like this in wedding, foods are served in a plate to be eaten straight not in take aways, that food was shared in op birthday
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by topearos(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2015
cold:

Eh..did you just say laudable number? Lmao!Was that meant to be a joke or you were just honestly ignorant of the meaning of the word 'laudable'?
. Auto-correct is the cause. "LOUD"
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by luluosas(m): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2015
Encouraging sin and wickedness in the name of prevention
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by Nobody: 7:09am On Jul 12, 2015
chigoizie7:

That show of shame is d reason many die of HIV and unwanted pregnancies.

If u tell a guy to buy condom on his way to d GF, (a busy pharmacy) he will choose to get HIV, of which he will regret later.

Ask a girl to buy condom on her way to ur house, she will choose to either get pregnant or get HIV, she will still regret later, but shame will not allow her, if not, why not?

buying condom isn't the issue,the issue is sharing it in a ceremony. seriously? what's the connection
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by MrXlim5618: 7:13am On Jul 12, 2015
TIV in Edo state? Wow. I don't see how Benue is even close to Edo state. Na wa o.
Re: See The Food A Couple Served Their Guests At Their White Wedding In Benue(pic) by JayB11(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2015
LMFAO! This is xoooo hilarious. But that should be bachelors eve naaa!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Igbo Man Throws Bundles Of Money At Event (Photos, Video) / Do Not Deny Your Photographer Food At Your Wedding (photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Mr & Mrs Ajibade. (Amazing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.