Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? (6338 Views)

Middle Belt, Northern Minorities Seek 12 Regions, 54 States / Money From The North Used In Developing Western, Eastern Regions- Ango Abdullahi / Deji Adeyanju: Buhari Is An Animal, I'm Not Afraid Of Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
A new kind of creature found in the forest of Nandurbar district (Maharashtra – India). Its appearance resembles much with the human beings. Some believe, it is actually a form of Goblin (a dwarf-like villainous character on European stories).

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:21pm On Jul 11, 2015
Hi
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by SirHouloo(m): 9:25pm On Jul 11, 2015
If evolution is really true, I see this becoming human soon but thank God Evolution is just an assumption.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by oba2flex(m): 9:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Scary!
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Truckpusher(m): 9:28pm On Jul 11, 2015
I think they belong to another specie that share some distinctive characteristics with us but if they can make a sound that is intelligible and seems organized in sustainable society wherever they exist ,then they could be classified as humans.
I'm following the story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Truckpusher(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
SirHouloo:
If evolution is really true, I see this becoming human soon but thank God Evolution is just an assumption.
Who said it's an assumption ?

We are only blinded by religion and a belief system and anything that isn't in the bible and Koran is always doubted by humans yet these two great books brought nothing but wars and death on humans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by samueld0(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
I don't know why everything concerning strange creature are allways coming out from India

I guess that country was used as waste bin by Baba God during the creation days

1 Like

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by doublewisdom: 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
Aliens?

1 Like

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Justeenaleo(f): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Plenty breast.
Yagaaaaaaa
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by psucc(m): 9:31pm On Jul 11, 2015
Thank God I was made, wonderfully made after the likeness and image of God. Hallelujah!!!

4 Likes

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by megacity: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
let's just give them the benefit of the doubt meanwhile and treat them like human beings
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Tallesty1(m): 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Daughter of the gods
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by SirHouloo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
Who said it's an assumption ?

We are only blinded by religion and a belief system and anything that isn't in the bible and Koran is always doubted by humans yet these two great books brought nothing but wars and death on humans.

Did Evolution stop as soon as man was born? How come new specie of humans hasn't been formed since years ago?

4 Likes

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by brightnelly(f): 9:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
As long as they have TAIL they are ANIMALS undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by etetodun: 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2015
Mc4larin:
A new kind of creature found in the forest of Nandurbar district (Maharashtra – India). Its appearance resembles much with the human beings. Some believe, it is actually a form of Goblin (a dwarf-like villainous character on European stories).
....source?

1 Like

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
lalasticlala FP please, let others know what is going on in our environment

Thanks
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2015
lalasticlala FP please, let others know what is going on in our environment

Thanks
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
SirHouloo:

Did Evolution stopped as soon as man was born? How come new specie of humans hasn't been formed since years ago?
It took millions of years for a specie to evolve but look around man started appearing from some few thousands of years ago.

Haven't you notice that the primitive nature of our forbearers left us with some indestructible characterics.

What's the difference between man and the animal when man is still fighting over anything?
These are animal tendencies that we share closely with other species , so you can see how closely we are to evolution and we are only at the top of the food chain because we are smarter not because we are stronger.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Plenty breast. Yagaaaaaaa

lol...... Now u have plenty options!
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Mc4larin: 9:42pm On Jul 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Plenty breast. Yagaaaaaaa

lol...... Now u have plenty options!
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by lagbaja(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
It's an artistic impression, it's not real. The picture has been flying around for a while

2 Likes

Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by cheruv: 9:44pm On Jul 11, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Plenty breast.
Yagaaaaaaa
But baby they're not as succulent as yours kiss
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
Truckpusher:
It took millions of years for a specie to evolve but look around man started appearing from some few thousands of years ago.

Haven't you notice that the primitive nature of our forbearers left us with some indestructible characterics.

What's the difference between man and the animal when man is still fighting over anything?
These are animal tendencies that we share closely with other species , so you can see how closely we are to evolution and we are only at the top of the food chain because we are smarter not because we are stronger.

Bro! barcanista, tell me what's Truckpusher ' profession!
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by omotolly22(f): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2015
scary if it is real
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
SirHouloo:

God created man to evolve. Dat u don't believe in evolution does not make it a lie.
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
End time
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by emamos: 9:56pm On Jul 11, 2015
animals in human form and vice versa
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by SirHouloo(m): 9:58pm On Jul 11, 2015
chuna1985:

God created man to evolve. Dat u don't believe in evolution does not make it a lie.

I love your statement.
God never created ape to later transform into man though some physiological trait could change in man over time.
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Precious91(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
wow
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by adedejihollas(m): 10:09pm On Jul 11, 2015
God ure great thers no one like u
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
SirHouloo:

I love your statement.
God never created ape to later transform into man though some physiological trait could change in man over time.

U can believe or disbelieve whatever u like. its a personal thing.
Re: Just Found In The Indian Regions! Is This An Animal Or A Human Being? by xreal: 10:18pm On Jul 11, 2015
why always in india?

either it's a large snake or human with lion head, now see this creature.

too much voodoo, I guess.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Massacre (graphics Photo / Situation Room: Anti Buhari Pro Biafra Protest Commence In Enugu-photos / Enugu Govt Awards Multiple Contracts For Infrastructural Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.