Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,370 members, 7,861,019 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:08 PM

Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! (778 Views)

Dogara Releases Pay Slips For Six Months / Two Oil Thieves Jailed In Calabar For Six Years / Brigadier-General Ransome-Kuti Sentenced To Six Months In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:30pm On Jul 11, 2015
And I was just thinking. Nigerians keep blasting President Buhari, that he's this and that!

What Mr. Jonathan could not do within six years, its not cool enough to expect someone do it in less than six months na! At least, let him think!

Is Buhari strong enough to work amidst criticisms, even before his one year in office?

Last time I checked, Buhari was no Prophet Elijah who will crush Boko Haram at once!!

Okay, I understand that people are dying, and we've got human feelings. But, this is no Jack Bauer, James Bond or Jackie Chan movie that everything will just happen in one hour or two!

That Mr. Jonathan could not do anything in six years about these people, shows how difficult it "might" be for President Buhari in less than one year!

I'm not surprised that those set of people shouting change are the same people chastising him now. The president still got about three and half years, let's just wait and see what he will do!

Reminds me of the Biblical Moses and Israelites - how they gave him tough time that he couldn't reach the promised land!

Let Buhari think oo. To be a leader no be beans na!!
#someone's opinion though..
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by HungerBAD: 9:32pm On Jul 11, 2015
Driving. Will comment when ï get home

1 Like

Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by Haywhymido(m): 9:43pm On Jul 11, 2015
u dey mind dem(wailers) na joblessness dey cause am. will forward a call to buhari to get dat solved.
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by donholy28(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2015
buhari said he will do wonders in months not years
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by zik4ever: 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
We cannot make progress by wasting time comparing with Jonathan or castigating Buhari. We have a new President that promised sweeping and speedy changes. He should quickly constitute a full government and be more pragmatic. If you know what is happening in the affected States and they bring corpses of your family members home, you wont have time to post on Nairaland. We are praying for Buhari and we want him to succeed. Part of our duty is to communicate that in the last few weeks, the killings have clearly increased and is spreading. Telling us that the killings are "the last kicks of a dying horse" is to copy and paste what the last government told us and they were voted out.
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:54pm On Jul 11, 2015
donholy28:
buhari said he will do wonders in months not years
pictures of him saying it or I don't believe it!!
Please, tell me you never lied! He's human na, not Jesus!!
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:55pm On Jul 11, 2015
HungerBAD:
Driving. Will comment when ï get home
Drive safely!
Re: Compare Six Years And Less Than Six Months!!! by PrinceAdepoju(m): 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2015
zik4ever:
We cannot make progress by wasting time comparing with Jonathan or castigating Buhari. We have a new President that promised sweeping and speedy changes. He should quickly constitute a full government and be more pragmatic. If you know what is happening in the affected States and they bring corpses of your family members home, you wont have time to post on Nairaland. [b]We are praying for Buhari and we want him to succeed.[/b]Part of our duty is to communicate that in the last few weeks, the killings have clearly increased and is spreading. Telling us that the killings are "the last kicks of a dying horse" is to copy and paste what the last government told us and they were voted out.
And I love that part. what we should do instead of chastising someone. I'm sure he has eyes that he can see, and ears that he can hear what's going on. what he needs now is support and encouragement!
Let's just, hope, pray and have faith!

(1) (Reply)

Speeding Truck Kills Couple,son In Anambra (photos) / Breaking News!!! Accident Around Sagamu-benin Road / Photos Of Nigerian Delegates At The US State Department Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.