Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,455 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

University Of Ibadan Again Emerges Best University In Nigeria! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan Again Emerges Best University In Nigeria! (397 Views)

University Of Ibadan Ranked Best University In Nigeria [see Top 100] / Enem Aniemeka, NAF Officer Emerges Best Doctoral Student At Babcock University / Ekayoma Rukevwe Emerges Best Graduating Student From US College (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

University Of Ibadan Again Emerges Best University In Nigeria! by cmacs(m): 10:08pm On Jul 11, 2015
The University of Ibadan U.I having set her standard as high as it could has again emerged the best university in Nigeria..

University Of Ibadan U.I
According to wikipedia, The University of Ibadan(UI) is the oldest and one of the most
prestigious Nigerian Universities and is located five miles (8 kilometres) from the centre of the major city of Ibadan in Western Nigeria..

The University of Ibadan has emerged the best in Nigeria and the 8th in Africa, according to the latest ranking of 1,447 African universities and higher institutions conducted by Journals Consortium.

The new ranking is based on research publications and citations from 2010 to 2014 and visibility on the internet. The results of the ranking showed that South African institutions dominate the top 10 with University of Cape Town taking the first place with a Total Influence Factor (TIF) of 45.02

University of Ibadan (UI) Teaching Hospital
University of Ibadan Teaching Hospital

#TAFIA TALK: Well, what can i say than Cogratulation.. I hope say plenty money follow this winning oo.. lolz..

http://www.tafianetwork.com/2015/07/ui-university-of-ibadan-again-emerges.html

Re: University Of Ibadan Again Emerges Best University In Nigeria! by khel(m): 10:11pm On Jul 11, 2015
Good for them

(1) (Reply)

Trending Educational News Updates / FEDERAL UNI.DUTSIN-MA Post-utme Screening For The 2015/2016 Admission Exercise / AIPMT Answer Key 2015 – 25th July AIPMT Solved Paper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.