Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Bad Eggs Among FRSC And Lasma..pix - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bad Eggs Among FRSC And Lasma..pix (803 Views)

Soldiers Pluck Out Eye Of FRSC Official Who Pleaded Mercy For Tortured Victims / Nigerian Police There Is God O...but You Bad Eggs Among The Police Will Suffer / If You Are Driving At Night And Eggs Are Thrown At Your Windscreen... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Eggs Among FRSC And Lasma..pix by babsyilu15: 10:24pm On Jul 11, 2015
This are the bad eggs, corrupt and thiefs in frsc and lasma..after the warnin of the new governor Dr akinwunmi ambode in his new office , this people re yet to learn I which the laws of the governor shud be grounded and not jst mouth,, cos this people out there re still doin this there bad act....the FRSC at mushin and the lasma office at olowu, ebute meta,island. Here re there pictures....this shud server as lessons to others cos people re watchin the acts...

Re: Bad Eggs Among FRSC And Lasma..pix by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 11, 2015
Noted!

(1) (Reply)

16-year-old Secondary School Dropout Raped By 52 Men! / A Day After Being Found Guilty, Chad Executes 10 Boko Haram Suspects By Firing S / Father Confesses - How I Turned My Daughter Into My Sex Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.