Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground (30715 Views)

The Untold Truth About The New Kaduna Residency Card By Gov. El-rufai / El-Rufai Introduces Residency Card In Kaduna / LASRRA: Lagos Residents To Collect Permanent Residency Card From Their LGA/LCDAS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by tdayof(m): 3:45am On Jul 12, 2015
Dindondin:
Residency Card!
What about National Identity Card?
Last Bullet
These South West Govs likes embarking on needless projects whenever they are hungry. How much ll this one cost now?
That was how Amosun want to build rail from Abeokuta to Lagos. When a good project is initiated at the wrong time, it's a bad project. APC in Ondo State should frustrate this plan.
Mike Adenuga, a world class economist clearly stated in parables that the project is a waste of time.
mumu if you are not happy about the news you and your people can jump into the lagoon
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by calcal: 4:16am On Jul 12, 2015
Igbos are the problem in this country. What card for them?
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by cexodele(m): 4:20am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
By Femi Adepoju

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/residency-card-ondo-breaks-new-ground/
Another moneymaking avenue for awon ole!!!
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by searider(m): 4:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Nigerians are always suspecious of innovations like this. Some would even say it is endtime data collation inspired by the anti-christ.

#som are still living in 540BC.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Dude1993(m): 4:37am On Jul 12, 2015
Smh....Is he the 1st Gov. to do that?.....Osun had done it too....so this is not new in Nigeria.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by agbefisher(m): 4:42am On Jul 12, 2015
ondo no break any ground.....lagos get already na abi una no do LASRRA registration?
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Ajascolove(m): 4:45am On Jul 12, 2015
#2000 card
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Akinmulegun(m): 5:12am On Jul 12, 2015
Campain preparation toward next year Election, But wait ooo shee dis Mr Gov. Will nt recruit those who applied 4 Tescom, Well Fraudnezz is nt a curruption.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by funsho4man(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Freemanan:
By Femi Adepoju

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/residency-card-ondo-breaks-new-ground/

that was good development, how I wish orders state can emulate this good idea..
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Akinmulegun(m): 5:13am On Jul 12, 2015
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by NaijaEarnOnline: 5:29am On Jul 12, 2015
i thought Okorocha planned this card thing earlier and he was nearly crucified
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by siraj1402(m): 5:33am On Jul 12, 2015
Scam!
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by luthorcorp: 6:19am On Jul 12, 2015
freakthingz:
Hmmm seems like a nice idea
hope theres no ulterior motives
trust me there always is....
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by chidinwachukwu(m): 6:29am On Jul 12, 2015
Dindondin:
Residency Card!
Last Bullet
These South West Govs likes embarking on needless projects whenever they are hungry. How much ll this one cost now?
That was how Amosun want to build rail from Abeokuta to Lagos. When a good project is initiated at the wrong time, it's a bad project. APC in Ondo State should frustrate this plan.
Mike Adenuga, a world class economist clearly stated in parables that the project is a waste of time.

You need Jesus in your life,so bc of national I.D card,the state can't have a plan to know people residing in it,for effective revenue generation and proper citing of basic amenities.And come to think of it are the two serving the same purpose?,hw effective is the purported I.D card scheme?.and because it's not an APC state then APC should frustrate anything wether good or bad?,the same criticism APC matted out to goodluck policies that they are now currently adopting against bokoharam.My broda put the development of your Nigeria,your region,and your state first before Party.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by omonnakoda: 6:29am On Jul 12, 2015
This sort of initiative an never start in WhoNayWee,Airnoogoon,HoeWary or Herbackareleaky
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by tpiander: 6:35am On Jul 12, 2015
chidinwachukwu:

You need Jesus in your life,so bc of national I.D card,the state can't have a plan to know people residing in it,for effective revenue generation and proper citing of basic amenities.And come to think of it are the two serving the same purpose?,hw effective is the purported I.D card scheme?.and because it's not an APC state then APC should frustrate anything wether good or bad?,the same criticism APC matted out to goodluck policies that they are now currently adopting against bokoharam.My broda put the development of your Nigeria,your region,and your state first before Party.

Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by animasaun(m): 6:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Mr governor has refused to pay his workers salary like other states do.
He opted to draining the remaining in their pocket by asking them to pay for the card with a threat of 'no card no access to govt provisions '
Even the provisions were not available anymore, his government is owing contractors and companies.
Why instituting such a white elephant project that will be abandoned in a short while or is the governor sure of contuity by the next administration?
He has resolved to exploiting the citizens by this means without any benefit to justify it.
God bless Ondo State.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Tushed: 6:51am On Jul 12, 2015
U need to come to Ondo State and see the untold hardship Mimiko has brought on their lives
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by pheesayor(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2015
Isn't this similar to lassra which most of you here condemned and most in Lagos refused to register?
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by sademola: 7:27am On Jul 12, 2015
Duplication, card craze syndrome
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by ifeelgood: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2015
ANOTHER REASON TO MAKE US QUEUE AGAIN.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 12, 2015
funsho4man:
that was good development, how I wish orders state can emulate this good idea..
Other states cool
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by chyket(m): 7:38am On Jul 12, 2015
Is this different from what Lagos introduced a few years ago?
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Nobody: 7:39am On Jul 12, 2015
sonofananimal1:
WHAT IS RESIDENCY CARD?
Read the THREAD... Mate smiley
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Coolbite(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2015
I registered for the card but refuse to collect it, 'cos i am pretty such it would fade off with this administration in lessthan two years time. Mainwhile, let him pay the pensioners.
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by thamarvelz(m): 7:41am On Jul 12, 2015
Ondo, the state without a plan now seems to have one.. lets see what they are up to tho
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Obere4u: 7:52am On Jul 12, 2015
Something Anambra state has successfully done......

Omabara...... Obodo oma nke Nigeria
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 12, 2015
Obere4u:
Something Anambra state has successfully done......

Omabara...... Obodo oma nke Nigeria
Where is yours?
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Ademat7(m): 7:59am On Jul 12, 2015
Dindondin:
Residency Card!
Last Bullet
calm down boss! So railway frm lagos to Abk is not needed? U must b kidding and childish in economics matter
Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by driand(m): 8:00am On Jul 12, 2015
The OP forgot to mention the N2,000.00 collection fee, now calculate 2000*1,000,000 citizens = #2 billion.

1 Like

Re: RESIDENCY CARD: Ondo Breaks New Ground by Hammefeez: 8:01am On Jul 12, 2015
Maybe some people here need me to tell them. Let me inform you that the people of Osun have done all this before, we 've done data capturing like we did during voter's card and we are waiting for the original card to be distributed.

Why Mimiko come dey shout now? Tell him to start first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"I Came Into Office In 2005" - Buhari Said While Addressing Ekiti People / Nigerians Won't Bother About A Muslim/muslim Ticket - Bashir Ahmad Tells Tinubu / ACP Usman Shugaba Named Chief Personal Security Officer To The President-Elect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.